1. A person has at least one dream and has a reason to be strong. If the heart has no place to live, it is wandering everywhere.
2. Only the dull reflection on the calm lake surface can the beautiful waves of the Pentium rapids! Happiness does not depend on others to give, but to win on your own! The meaning of life is constantly challenging yourself and defeating yourself!
3. If you lose, you lose. There is nothing to explain, but it's a game of chess, so why bother.
4. Experience is taken from pain.
5. If you think of yourself first, others will think of you.
6. Life requires patience and waiting. Torment in waiting, get what you want in waiting, achieve in waiting, and joy in waiting!
7. There are four questions in life test questions: academic career, marriage and family. The average score is high enough to pass. Don't spend too much time and energy on any topic.
8. Helplessness in life is not because there is no choice, but because it is necessary to make too many choices.
9. Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent effort.
10. Endurance is better than brainpower.
11. Life is a journey, there are uphill and downhill. I don't care if my end point is the top of the slope or the bottom of the valley, I just care about the beautiful and vibrant scenery along the road!
12. When you hold a thing in your hand, you can only have one thing. If you let go, you will have the opportunity to choose more.
13. Happiness is not because you have more, but less care.
14. Work harder than others, you will get more achievements; a little more motivation than others, you will be more rewarding; a little more persistence than others, you will win; Will work wonders.
15. Many times, we do not fall on our own defects, but on our own advantages, because defects often remind us, but advantages often make us forget.
16. Keep your face toward the sun so you don't see shadows.
17. Never complain about what happened to you, either change it or accept it quietly.
18. People often laugh at others, but that is ignorance. While laughing at others, others also look down on you in their hearts.
19. If you hold the past too tightly, how can you free up your hands to embrace the present?
20. Go your own way and let others talk.
21. No matter when you start, it is important not to stop after you start.
22. The first youth is given by God; the second youth is hard work.
23. When you are poor, stay less at home and more outside. When you are rich, spend more time at home and less outside. This is the art of life. When you are poor, you spend money on others, and when you are rich, you spend it on yourself. Many people do it upside down.
24. Don't sigh for the pain of life-sigh for the weak.
25. The road to light is smooth. In order to succeed and the desire to struggle, we have to work hard.
26. I am a good person, why run into other people's lives as an episode.
27. The end of the road is still the road, as long as you are willing to go.
28. Rather than running a dragon in other people's lives, it is better to be yourself.
29. There will never be a shortcut on the path of life, only to go down to earth.
30. As long as there is tomorrow, today will always be the starting line.
31. Everyone will miss it, everyone has missed it, and what truly belongs to you will never miss it.
32. At the moment when a person is truly conscious, he abandons the pursuit of the wealth of the external world and begins to pursue the true wealth of his inner world.
33. There is no fast lane for success, and no highway for happiness. All success comes from tireless effort and running; all happiness comes from ordinary struggle and persistence.
34. If your life is already in the trough, go boldly, because you are going up all the way.
35. Don't bring your own troubles because of the foolishness of beings. Don't hurt yourself because of the ignorance of sentient beings.
36. No matter when you end, it is important not to regret after it ends.
37. Many things are better than nothing, the light of the meteor is short and hot.
38. I feel that what I do and what I don't do is only one thought.
39. The road is at my feet, and no one can decide my direction.
40. Your choice is to do or not to do it, but you will never have a chance without it.
41. If you live a day, you are blessed and you should cherish it. When I cried when I had no shoes on, I realized that someone had no feet.
42. Let everything take its course, let the matter be in peace, be calm when you are proud, be calm when you are disappointed, go through arduous twists and turns, and experience the vicissitudes of life.
43. Put your face in the sun, then there will be no shadows.
44. People always compare themselves to others and see who is better than themselves and who is not. In fact, the bottom of your worries and sorrows is never the misfortune and pain of others, but your own attitude.
45. Fate does not exist, it is just an excuse for losers to escape reality.
46. In order for life to be richly harvested, sunlight is needed; at the same time, "rain" is needed for irrigation.
47. People always lose before they know to cherish!
48. Life should set goals, otherwise your energy will be wasted.
49. The mountain springs sang a wonderful song after all the twists and turns.
50. Time tells me that it's time to be sensible when the age of making trouble is over.
51. No matter how difficult it is, raise your head firmly and tell everyone that you are not as vulnerable as they think.
52. Everyone has a scar in their heart. Time is the best cure.
53. Dream is a naive word, and fulfilling dreams is a cruel word.
54. Only the reincarnation continues to turn, and the sun rises and sinks. Who said it: time is still, it is we are flying.
55. People always cherish what they don't get, and forget what they have.
56. Taking a step back does not mean that I give up; letting go does not mean that I give up; smiling does not mean that I am happy!
57. Why don't you just change it to I care about you.
58. Looking back in the sea of people, my friends are still sincere, my life is reunited, my mood is peaceful and gentle, my past is like the wind, my years are like a song, my life is long, how vicissitudes are, how happy I am!
59. The biggest challenge in life is not too much to defeat yourself!
60. Keep in mind that every day is the best day of the year.
61. Life is far less bitter than coffee. The key is how people taste it! Everyone likes and yearns for a life that they want, and they don't know that it is not life at all.
62. If you shed tears when you miss the sun, then you also miss the stars.
63. Don't drill into sorrow when you are unhappy, think about the days with laughter.
64. Don't take your ignorance as the ignorance of others!
65. The height of the sky is from the birds, and no matter how deep the water is, the fish swim out.
66. Thoughts, like drills, must be focused on one point to drill down to be powerful.
67. I don't understand why we care so much about the opinions of others. The commentary is just a pastime for boring people, so why look at it like an enemy. If you don't eat other people's meals, don't take others' words too seriously.
68. If you are bullied when you are young and vigorous, you will always hate to think that you must mix up a famous person in the future to make people look good. But when there is such a day, I can't remember to hate it. It turns out that true strength is tolerant, not forgiving others, but letting go of yourself.
69. It is optimistic to cope with failures and setbacks with a smile; it is tolerant to cope with misunderstandings and hatred; it is modest and sober to cope with praise and motivation; It is hard to deny the joy of tomorrow because of the pain of this day.
70. People are alive not to remember yesterday, but to look forward to tomorrow and wait for hope. Now that you're alive, you need to be sober, bent down, and raised your head. Live self-confidence, live with dignity, live solid and steady, live with natural taste, extraordinary temperament. Living is remarkable, living poetic and romantic, living easy and gentle, living happy and healthy, and living has extraordinary meaning.
71. Since coming to this world alive, there is no plan to go back alive. Therefore, in this limited time, we should cherish life, cherish opportunities, and even more cherish the hard-won time. Because of the ticking time, once you pass, don't look back.
72. Maybe if you think about it, you can slowly recall some big things and small things, but after all, they have been sharpened in the memory, and they have become a bland past, and you can't feel the mood at that time. Where there are scars, scars that cannot flow, but in the surrounding, new flesh, there are factors that can continue.
73. No matter how difficult it is, raise your head firmly and tell everyone that you are not as vulnerable as they think.
74. Everyone will be injured on the growth path. We have just set sail and must learn to be strong.
75. Why do you have to find a way to find out how long it will take?
76. I will treat every change as growth, even if it is painful.
77. To defeat anything, you must first learn to defeat yourself.
78. With less preset expectations, the care for people will be more comfortable.
79. No matter what your mood is, don't let yourself be decadent. Be clean and decent every day from head to toe. Be a woman who can live exquisitely without makeup and always smile.
80. Those who have great happiness must have great sorrow; those who have great success must have great loneliness.
81. If life is lost because of the loss of sunlight, then we can create our own rainbow!
82. When you are honest with yourself, no one in the world can deceive you.
83. Life is too short. If you give up today, you may not get it tomorrow.
84. With a selfless love, you have everything.
85. Find what you like to do and work hard to be the top person in this field.
86. Youth is so short, but I haven't learned to cherish it.
87. Life is like a dream, years are ruthless, and I suddenly look back, only to find that people are alive, whether they are poor, rich, good or bad. Everything is gone, as long as you feel good, everything is fine!
88. As long as people do not lose their direction, they will not lose themselves.
89. I would rather laugh and shed tears than cry and say regret.
90. There is a temper called, don't give up.
91. The dream is a journey destined to be lonely. Questions and ridicule are indispensable on the road, but how about that, even if it is covered with bruises, it must live beautifully.
92. No matter how hard it is now, we should also be a dancer in life.
93. Fate never sympathizes with the weak.
94. I'm not afraid that 10,000 people will stand in front, I'm afraid I will surrender first.
95. Life is actually very simple. Today is tomorrow.
96. Don't forget to cry and don't forget to look up and keep walking.
97. There is no despair in the world, only people who are desperate.
98. Tears do not represent who failed, and smiles do not mean who succeeded.
99. Follow the waves, not follow the waves.
100. Life is a pursuit and an understanding. You don't have to be discouraged when you have the ability, you don't have to show off when you have the value. The quality of life depends on the mood of each day. By changing your attitude, you can often make yourself in a good mood. Life is a process, not a result. Learn to enjoy the process and make every day exciting.