Encyclopedia of inspirational reading
1. Fire test real gold, adversity test strong. -Seneca
2. Life is like a book. Fools flip through it, and smart people read it carefully. Why so. Because they can only read it once. -Paul
3. The past belongs to the god of death, and the future belongs to you. -Shelley
4. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent sweat. ——Edison
5. A person can succeed in almost anything he has unlimited enthusiasm for. -Charles Scoble
6. Those who are most capable are often those who continue to transmit success ideas even in the most desperate environments. They not only inspire themselves, but also inspire others. -Anthony Robin
7. Inspiration is not generated on the extension of logical thinking, but only where the logic or common sense is broken. ——Einstein
8. Don't stand still because of luck, don't get stunned by doom. The true strong is good at finding shadows from good times, finding light from adversity, and constantly calibrating his own goals. -Ibsen
9. Every frustration or unfavorable mutation is carried with the same or larger favorable seeds. -Emerson
10. What is called failure? Failure is the first step to a better place. -Phillips
11. Failure is the last test of perseverance. ——Bismarck
12. For indomitable people, there is no such thing as failure. ——Bismarck
13. A failure just proves that our determination to succeed is strong enough. -Bowie
14. Failure is also what I need. It is as valuable to me as success. ——Edison
15. Peep into your heart, and then discover that all the miracles are in yourself. ——Bacon
16. Strong beliefs can win the hearts of the strong and make them stronger. -Bai Zhete
17. The flowing water will release its vitality when it hits the bottom. -Goethe
18. The wisdom in that head is like the spark in the flintstone, and you will not come out without hitting it. ——Shakespeare
19. Most people have the abilities and opportunities they don't understand, and they can do things they never dreamed of. ——Dell Carnegie
20. Life is like this glass of strong wine, it will not be so delicious without refining it three or five times! ——Guo Xiaochuan
21. The value of life is based on the work that people do for the contemporary. ——Xu Wei
22. The rich, the rich, the poor, the poor and the cheap, the man is heroic. ——Cheng Hao
23. Adversity gives people valuable training opportunities. Only those who can stand the test of the environment can be regarded as truly strong. Since ancient times, most of the great people have struggled from adversity with an indomitable spirit. ——Kanosuke Matsushita
24. The road is footsteps, and history is written by people. Every step of man's actions is writing his own history. ——Ji Hongchang
25. A real life can only be realized after a tough struggle. -Seneca
26. When a person meets the light with work, the light will soon shine on him. ——Feng Xuefeng
27. When people are in adversity, their ability to adapt to the environment is really amazing. People can endure misfortunes and overcome them, because people have amazing potential. As long as they are determined to make use of it, they will definitely survive it. ——Carnegie
28. If you want to achieve the goal, you must paint in your mind the vision of the goal after it is achieved; then the dream will come true. -Richard Danny
29. Don't ask the secret of success, and do your best to do what you should. ——Mei Warner
30. Suffering is like a dark cloud. When you look far away, you can see the blackness, but you are just gray. -Richter
31. Luck is not without fear and trouble; doom is by no means without comfort and hope. ——Bacon
32. Unfortunately may be a bridge to happiness. ——Japanese proverb
33. Suffering tempers some people and destroys others. -Fuller
34. Don't lament the pain of life! Sigh is the weak. -Gorky
35. Don't rush to achieve success. Familiarize yourself with your research object. Perseverance, time will do everything. Everything is the hardest to start, but even harder is how to end it. ——Shakespeare
36. Ru Yan has forgotten all the past, and his heart is selfless. ——Tao Zhu
37. What we care about is not whether you failed, but whether you have no complaints about failure. -Lincoln
38. What is failure? Failure is the first step to a better place. -Phillips
39. No one knows in advance how much power he has until he tries it. -Goethe
40. For indomitable people, there is no such thing as failure. ——Bismarck
41. No special talent is needed to succeed, just do the little things you can do well. -Weilong
42. The only secret to success is to stick to the last minute. -Plato
43. Only victory can survive, only success has a price, and only cultivation can yield. ——Anonymous
44. Only by turning the mood of complaining about the environment into a progressive force is the guarantee of success. ——Roman Roland
45. Winners often succeed by sticking to the last five minutes. ——Newton
46. If you ask a person who is good at skating how to succeed, he will tell you: "Fall, get up." This is success. ——Newton
47. Things that were hopeless and bold attempts often succeeded. ——Shakespeare
48. The great thing is not how much strength, but how long it can persist.
49. No protection is a kind of protection, and excessive protection is a kind of harm.
50. There is nothing difficult in the world, as long as it is willing to climb.
51. There is no such thing as luck or doom. Everything has its cause and effect.
52. Self-requirement is the shortcut to success, and perseverance is the shortest way to success.
53. The biggest difference between great men and ordinary people is to cherish time.
54. The key to success is our response to failure.
55. Even if action leads to error, it also brings learning and growth; inaction leads to stagnation and atrophy.
56. Failure just means that your efforts are not enough.
57. To be perfect is art.
58. Those who give up cannot help, and those who are strong cannot knock down.
59. No matter how long you can go, you can walk step by step. If you go short, you can't reach it without opening your feet.
60. There is no despair in the world, only people who are desperate.
61. Take a risk! The whole life is an adventure, and the people who go the farthest are often those who are willing to do it and are willing to take risks.
62. Knowledge gives weight and achievement gives people glory. Most people just see the glory without weighing.
63. The world will make way for those who have goals and vision.
64. Whenever fame comes, there are many reasons for defeat in proud days.
65. Fate always comes to those who are prepared.
66. Thought → Idea → Action → Habit → Personality → Destiny.
67. A person's attitude determines his height.
68. Only action can transform destiny.
69. Most people want to change the world, but few want to change themselves.
70. Any restriction starts from your own heart. Forget failure, but keep in mind the lessons of failure.
71. As long as enthusiasm is still there, even if youth fades away.
72. The potential of a person's ability is far beyond his imagination.
73. Defeat yourself more than others.
74. The world is not in the hands of those who make fun of it, but in the hands of those who can withstand the ridicule and criticism of moving forward.
75. The lamp of life is lit by enthusiasm, and the boat of life is advancing by struggle.
76. Having a dream is only an intelligence, and achieving a dream is a capability.
77. A person's talent is like water from a sponge. It cannot be squeezed out without external force. Only when it comes out will the sponge absorb the new source.
78. Only those who are constantly looking for opportunities will seize them in a timely manner.
79. As long as the effort is deep, the iron pestle grinds into a needle.
80. Behind every hard work, there will be double rewards.
Encyclopedia of Ideal Reading Quotes
1. Ideals are the eyes that reflect the beauty of the soul.
2. Everyone has a certain ideal, and this ideal determines the direction of his efforts and judgment.
3. The ideal is not a thin magnetic bowl, it is broken and there is no supplement; the ideal is a flower, which can be reopened if it is dropped
4. Ideals are in ourselves. At the same time, the obstacles that hinder us from achieving our ideals are also in ourselves.
5. Determine to be like a mountain and the road to be like water. Not as good as mountains, not as firm, not as good as water, and not as curly.
6. The ideal is the source of strength, the cradle of wisdom, the banner of the charge, and the sword of thorns.
7. The true joy of life is to commit to a goal that you consider great.
8. A person's ideal ambition is often directly proportional to his ability.
9. The ideal of life is for the ideal life.
10. The more lofty one's ideals, the purer life will be.
11. People need ideals, but they need to be consistent with natural ideals, not supernatural ideals.
12. There is no ideal person in life, it is poor.
13. Your ideal and enthusiasm are the rudder and sail of your sailing soul.
14. In the most beautiful and ideal world, everything is for a beautiful purpose.
15. The ideal character must be expressed not only in the satisfaction of material needs, but also in the satisfaction of spiritual purpose.
16. Life cannot be without ideals. There should be healthy ideals, ideals from the heart, ideals from the people of our country.
17. The pleasure you enjoy in hope is much greater than the actual enjoyment in the future.
18. Ideals are beautiful, but without will, ideals are nothing more than a fleeting rainbow.
19. The ideal is like a morning star. We can never touch it, but we can sail by the position of the stars like a voyager.
20. Only by knowing the way to today can we plan the future clearly and intelligently.
21. The ideal is lost, and the flower of youth is withered. Because the ideal is the light and heat of youth.
22. Ideal means the beacon. Without ideals, there is no firm direction; without direction, there is no life. --Leo Tolstoy
23. The happiest thing in the world is to fight for ideals. -Socrates
24. The ideal is achieved only by doing, not by empty talk. -Democritus
25. Having an ideal, socially beneficial, and purposeful life is the best and most meaningful life in the world.
26. The man does not show the wind and clouds, and he is born with an eight-foot body. ——Feng Menglong
27. Tian Xingjian, the gentleman is constantly improving. -"Zhou Yi"
28. A great ideal can be achieved triumphantly only through selfless struggle and sacrifice.
29. Those who have sacrificed for the sake of the future are stone statues.
30. When ideals are applied to real things, there is civilization.
31. Killing the ideal person is the worst murderer.
32. The ideal book is the key to wisdom.
33. Ideals are like the sun, attracting all the mud and water on the ground.
34. A thoughtful man has a goal, but a fantasy man does not.
35. Man's desire is endless, and human power is inexhaustible.
36. The human heart is relieved by hope and lives until the last moment of life.
37. The avenue of art is full of thorns. This is also a good thing. Everyone is afraid to stay, except for those with strong will.
38. A person without great ideals is like a machine tool without a motor.
39. The whole life is thought and labor. Although labor is unknown and ordinary, it cannot be interrupted. --Goncharov
40. Noble ideals do not lose value because they are silent; selfish pursuits are not made great by yelling.
41. A person's activities, if not inspired by noble thoughts, are useless and small. -Chernyshevsky
42. Without ideals, we cannot achieve our goals; without courage, we cannot achieve anything. -Belinsky
43. There is no ideal person in life, but a poor person. -Turgenev
44. The highest ideal of life is seeking truth. ——Li Dazhao
45. Life is meaningless without dedication to a great ideal. -Jose Rizal
46. Everyone has a certain ideal, and this ideal determines the direction of his efforts and judgment. In this sense, I never consider ease and happiness as the purpose of life itself—this theoretical basis, I call it the ideal of a pig pen. ——Einstein
47. It is because of the ideal that life becomes so sweet; it is because of the ideal that life appears so precious. Because, not any ideal can be achieved! I will go on with my love for life and my longing for life, forever ...-Aitmatov
48. Life should be like a candle, from top to bottom, always bright. -Xiao Chunv
49. Everyone has a certain ideal, and this ideal determines the direction of his efforts and judgment. In this sense, I never regard ease and happiness as the purpose of life itself-this ethical basis, I call it the ideal of a pig pen. ——Einstein
50. Hope is an oasis in the desert sand and sea, showing a new life; hope is a beacon in the vast wild waves, which guides the way forward; hope is the engine of life, which continuously transports energy; hope is when it is difficult A tenacious crutch is an inspiring piece of music in sorrow and an inspiring booster in despair.
51. The ideal is the torch, which ignites the enterprising heart. The ideal is Ganquan, nourishing the dry heart. The ideal is a tree that will stand for you. The ideal is light, which illuminates the front for you.
52. If you can live your life by following your ideals, in the spirit of integrity and freedom, your perseverance, and honesty without deceiving yourself, you will be perfect. ——Mrs Curie
53. I believe we should find spiritual strength in an idealism that can not only make us proud, but also enable us to put our hopes and dreams high. ——Mrs Curie
54. Life cannot be without ideals. There should be healthy ideals, ideals from the heart, ideals from the people of our country. -Dimitrov
55. Ideal is the master of the world. ——Hawthorne
56. Ideals have an extraordinary charm to me. My ideal ... is always full of life and earth. I never dream about things that are impossible. --Ostrovsky
57. Ideal means a beacon. Without ideals, there is no firm direction; without direction, there is no life. --Leo Tolstoy
58. Without ideals, that is, without some beautiful wish, there will never be a good reality. -Dostoevsky
59. Without ideals, we cannot achieve our goals; without courage, we cannot achieve anything. -Belinsky
60. The happiest thing in the world is to fight for ideals. -Socrates
61. A person's ideal life is much longer than the life of their body. Our body is short-lived in the universe, but our ideal can cross the limit of time and run in the wilderness of history. ——Liu Ling
62. Without ideals, that is, without some good wishes, there will never be a good reality. -Dostoevsky
63. Knowledge can make people's eyes brighter; ideals can make people's hearts better.
64. The reality is this shore, the ideal is the other shore. In the middle there is a rapid river, and the action is a bridge over the river. -Krylov
65. With ideal people, life is always hot. -Stalin
66. A person's ideal life is much longer than the life of their body. Our body is short-lived in the universe, but our ideal can cross the limit of time and run in the wilderness of history. ——Liu Ling
67. A person who has no lofty ideals and lofty living purposes is like a bird without wings, a machine without a motor, and a light bulb without a tungsten wire. ——Zhang Hua
68. A person cannot have no ideals in a day, but by luck, fear of suffering, and no real talents to learn, no good ideal can be achieved. ——Zhang Hua
69. The test of a person's ideals is not to see what he gets from society, but to see what he has given to humanity. ——Wang Boxun
70. A person who does not have a lofty ideal of life, like a small boat in the sea, will always be hit by the gale and sink to the bottom. But if a person has the ideal of communism and is infinitely loyal to it, he can stand the test of any storm or difficulty. ——Wu Yunduo
71. Our struggle and labor are to constantly turn advanced ideals into reality. ——Zhou Yang
72. A person with a full spiritual life must be a very ideal person, a noble person, and a person who is only a material master and not a material slave. ——Tao Zhu
73. No matter what kind of society, the ideal of a person is for the benefit of the majority and for the progress of society, and has promoted the development of social productive forces. Ideal. ——Tao Zhu
74. An ideal is a force! ——Roman Roland
75. The ideal state of society is not the equal distribution of wealth, but that each person extracts the remuneration it deserves from the total wealth of the society according to the size of its contribution. ——Hen George
76. On the narrow basis of the current reality, there are noble ideals and comprehensive plans; in step-by-step actions, thinking of great prospects and making steady progress in order to achieve success. ——Xu Teli
77. A person who has a great ideal will feel happy even in the most difficult and difficult times. ——Xu Teli
78. Ideal is needed, and it is our direction. The future can only be achieved with the guidance of ideals; in turn, the ideals must be achieved through realistic hard work. ——Zhou Enlai
79. Life is meaningless without dedication to a great ideal. -Jose Rizal
80. Flowers blooming in the sunshine are beautiful, and love with revolutionary ideals is sweet. ——Mo Guiying
Encyclopedia of Success in Reading
1. No special talent is needed to succeed, just do the little things you can do well. -Weilong
2. The only secret to success-stick to the last minute. -Plato
3. The best shortcut to success is to let people know clearly that your success is in their interests. -La Bruyelle
4. Knowledge, discrimination, integrity, knowledge and good conduct are the main conditions for success, second only to interest and opportunity. ——Anonymous
5. Desperately strive for success, but do not expect success. -Michael Faraday
6. Only by turning the mood of complaining about the environment into a motivated force can success be guaranteed. ——Roman Roland
7. Winners often succeed by sticking to the last five minutes. ——Newton
8. If you ask a person who is good at skating how to succeed, he will tell you: "fall down, get up", this is success. ——Newton
9. Things that were hopeless and bold attempts often succeeded. ——Shakespeare
10. Don't rush to achieve success. Familiarize yourself with your research object. Perseverance will make time complete. Everything is the hardest to start, but even harder is how to end it. ——Shakespeare
11. Laziness is punished not only for its own failure, but also for the success of others. ——Jul Lenar
12. The Secret to Success-It's simple, I never allow myself to be a little discouraged anytime, no matter what. ——Edison
13. The experience and gains that failure brings to me is that I already know that this will not prove successful. I can avoid the same mistake next time. ——Edison
14. Success-the touchstone of work and experience. -Byron
15. Success is a steep staircase, with both hands stuck in the trouser pockets, and cannot climb up. ——Anonymous
16. The highest achievement of successful artistic processing is beauty. -Goethe
17. Many failures always make one success. ——Anonymous
18. The man who will not find lessons in failure, his road to success is distant. ——Anonymous
19. Constant struggle is the road to success. -Sun Yat-sen
20. I succeeded because I wanted to succeed, and I didn't try it. ——Napoleon
21. What is the secret of success? "A = X + Y + Z", "A means success, X means hard work, Y means correct method, and Z means less nonsense." ——Einstein
22. A successful man, who always obtains from his compatriots, always surpasses his contribution to them. ——Einstein
23. With the support of a lofty purpose, working non-stop, even if slow, will definitely succeed. ——Einstein
24. To succeed, you must create opportunities yourself. You must never sit foolishly on the side of the road waiting for someone to pass by and invite you to the road of wealth and happiness. ——Golf
25. One minute of success comes at the cost of years of failure. -Browning
26. What is lacking in life is not talent but ambition, not the ability to succeed but the will to work hard. ——King Guoer
27. There is no other way to success, but to work hard on your work without losing your reputation. -Longfellow
28. Many people pay the price of success with the happiness of youth. -Mozart
29. Only victory can survive, only success has a price, and only cultivation can yield. ——Anonymous
30. Honor is jealous of success, but success thinks it is honor. -Jean Rostang
31. If you want to succeed in this world, when you enter a certain salon, you must make your vanity pay tribute to the vanity of others. —Mrs. Liz.
32. How many "successful characters" have we heard of! Where did they all go? ——Heather Pinnello
33. The secret of success is never to change the stated purpose. -Rousseau
34. A successful flower is cultivated from many rain, blood, mud, and intense stormy environments. ——Xing Xinghai
35. If you wish to succeed, you should use perseverance as your good friend, experience as your staff, beware as your brother, and hope as your sentry. ——Edison
36. Most people are conservative and do not easily believe in new things, but can tolerate many failures in reality. -Carlisle
37. Failures and frustrations await people, sorrowing the looks of youth again and again, but also adding dignity to the prospects of human life, which cannot be achieved by any success. -Solo
38. Conviction of success often leads to true success. ——Freud
39. The joy of success lies in affirming yourself time and time again, not in long-term satisfaction with the completion of something. ——Roland
40. Everyone is more or less inert. If a person's willpower is not enough to promote himself, he will fail, and whoever can best promote himself will succeed first. ——Roland
41. What people lack is not talent but ambition, not ability to succeed but hard-working will. ——Buerwei
42. "To greet victory with a sense of preparation for failure" is an attitude that a person must have when facing gains and losses. If you only prepare for success and not for failure, you will be too late when you fail. ——Roland
43. The flower of success, people only admire its bright and bright, but the original bud was soaked in the tears of struggle, spilled the blood of sacrifice. ——Bing Xin
44. Don't do it, although you can't encounter failure, you can't encounter success. ——Zou Taofen
45. Easy to succeed and difficult to succeed can also stimulate people's desire. -Balzac
46. Action is the ladder of success. The more action you have, the higher you get.
47. A person can succeed in almost anything he has unlimited enthusiasm for.
48. Don't find a reason for failure, but find a way for success.
49. A shameful failure is more noble than a proud success. -Gibran
50. The reason for a person's failure lies in the shortcomings of his own personality, and has nothing to do with the environment. -Mao Fulu
51. Obstacles and failures are the most reliable stepping stones to success. If you study and use them, you can cultivate success from failure.
52. Success is when the surging vitality suddenly breaks through the dam and merges into a suitable channel. ——He Huaihong
53. The secret of success is perseverance. -Disraeli
54. If you want to succeed, you must not ignore anything ... he must work hard on everything, and maybe he can still gain something. -Turgenev
55. Persistent pursuit and continuous analysis are the two wings towards success. If you are not attached, it is easy to lose it halfway; without analysis, it is easy to go all the way to darkness.
56. If you want to succeed, you must consider the plan carefully and then move on. Once you make a decision, you will go all the way to the end. Do n’t be afraid of failure.
57. Success is not important. What is important is effort.
58. When a person devotes himself to doing things well, he is bound to succeed in the end. -Rousseau
59. The secret of success is always the same. -Fred
60. I never believe that any innate or acquired talent can be successful without a certain long-term quality. -Dickens
61. Arrogance is a quicksand of success. ——Abi
62. I always look at the bright and happy side, this is the secret of my life success. -Cork
63. Remember, success is the reward of hard work. -Sophocles
64. There is no mischief in seeking the next person, and no success in bringing them together. ——Wan Kuan
65. As a scientist, my success ... the most important thing is: love science-infinite patience in thinking long-term about any problem-observation and gathering de facto diligence-considerable inventive ability and common sense. -Darwin
66. The embracing tree was born at the end of the day; the nine-story platform rose from the basement; the journey of thousands of miles began at the foot. ——Lao Tzu
67. No matter what, as long as you have unlimited passion for it, you can succeed. -Schwab
68. If you don't focus on one thing, you can never achieve one. ——Dao Yuan
69. A person who does not pay attention to small things will never succeed in a great cause. ——Carnegie
70. Failure is the mother of success. -Phillips
71. Success is like a ladder. "Opportunity" is the long pillars on both sides of the ladder, and "ability" is the crossbar inserted between the two long pillars. Only the long columns had no crossbars, and the ladders were useless. -Dickens
72. Once you have a simple and firm idea, as long as you keep repeating it, it will eventually become a reality. Refinement, persistence, and repetition are the magic weapon for your success; perseverance will eventually reach a critical value. -Jack Welch
73. When opportunities are in sight, if they are firmly grasped, they will be able to succeed and overcome occasional incidents, and those who seek opportunities for themselves will be 100% successful. ——Carnegie
74. When you are warm, you are stunned, and when you are hungry, you are firm. ——Wang Yongbin
75. Success has been trying since ancient times.
76. Success is not something that will only come in the future, but is accumulated from the moment you decide to do it.
77. Fame Every poor day has more failures than pride.
78. Effort is the mother of success. -Cervantes
79. The ability to cultivate abilities must continue to be done, and it is necessary to improve learning methods and improve learning efficiency at any time to be successful. -Ye Shengtao
80. Be brave, things will succeed; hard work, happiness will come.
Reading quotes about time
1. It's hard to come back in the day when the good years don't come again. Encourage in time. -Tao Yuanming
2. The more one knows the value of time, the more painful he will be when he is lost. ——Dante
3. Tomorrow will be tomorrow, and there will be so many tomorrows. I will be born tomorrow, and everything will be done. ——Wen Jia's "Tomorrow Song"
4. The person who abandons time, time also abandons him. ——Shakespeare
5. Don't miss a day in the morning, don't learn a lifetime in childhood.
6. There will be no return to the passing water, and no return to time.
7. Time is a file without sound.
8. The mediocre person's troubles will pass time, and the able people will make every effort to use time.
9. Don't waste time, do something useful every moment, quit all unnecessary behavior.
10. Time is life, and unreasonably wasting time on others is actually tantamount to killing money.
11. Fragmented time can really make a big cause.
12. Time flies, how can I be treated.
13. Time is a loan, and even lenders who keep their promises cannot afford it.
14. The mediocre person cares how time is consumed, and the talented person tries his best to use time. ——Schopenhauer
15. Cherish time can make life more valuable.
16. Grasping today is better than two tomorrows.
17. The most precious thing is today, and the easiest thing to lose is also today.
18. Time is a golden river, don't let it pass gently at your fingertips.
19. When night comes, no one can keep a corner of the sun.
20. There are no mornings in a day.
21. Ten thousand years is too long. ——Mao Zedong
22. No matter how long your time devours, we must strive to gain our reputation while this interest is still alive, so that the sickle of time cannot hurt us. ——Shakespeare
23. Don't sigh the old, it will never come back; improve wisely now. We must invest in a confusing future with a determined will without fear. -Longfellow
24. Don't sigh for the years that have passed, you must face up to the rushing time. -Brecht
25. Any saving is ultimately a saving of time. ——Marx
26. Time is the place for development of abilities and so on. ——Marx
27. Time is the soil of all achievements in the world. Time hurts the dreamer and gives happiness to the creator. -McKinsey
28. Time is a great mentor. -Burke
29. Time is a great author, and it will write the perfect ending for everyone. -Chaplin
30. The situation does not treat others, but it must be broken into silk. ——Li Bai
31. Three more lights and five more chickens, it is when men are reading. Black hair is not as early as school, and white hair regrets being late for school. -Yan Zhenqing
32. Time is like water in a sponge. As long as you are willing to squeeze, there is always time. ——Lu Xun
33. We only live once in the world, so we should take care of our time. You must live a real life and a worthy life. -Pavlov
34. Don't take it easy, the teenager's head is white, empty and sad! ——Yue Fei
35. There is a long time between today and tomorrow; while you are still mental, learn to work quickly. -Goethe
36. The young man does not work hard, the old man is sad.
37. An inch of time is an inch of gold, and it is difficult to buy an inch of time.
38. The more a person knows the value of time, the more painful he is when he is lost.
39. Those who are good at using time will always find plenty of time.
40. Time is the most private, and it is twenty-four hours for anyone; time is also private, and it is not twenty-four hours for anyone. -Huxley
41. Those who forget today will be forgotten tomorrow. -Goethe
42. The hard-working bee never has time for sorrow. -Black
43. Of all the criticism, the greatest, most correct, and most genius is time. -Belinsky
44. People who never waste time have no time to complain about lack of time. -Jefferson
45. Time is my property, and my acres are time. -Goethe
46. Set armpits into fur, gather sand into towers. Although a few seconds are not long, they constitute a great era in the eternal river. -Fletcher
47. Chunguang does not stay on his own. ——Shakespeare
48. Those who abandon today will not have tomorrow; yesterday, however, is nothing but running water. ——John Locke
49. The sky can be replenished, the sea can be filled, and the Nanshan can be moved. The sun and the moon are past and cannot be recovered. ——Zeng Guofan
50. Time is accumulated by the second, and those who are good at using sporadic time will make better results. ——Hua Luogeng
51. The most wasteful time is time. ——Ding Zhaozhong
52. The philosopher cherishes the year, the wise man cherishes the day, and the sage cherishes the time. ——Wei Yuan
53. How many years of life are today, today is not a pity! If Yan Gu awaits the Ming dynasty, there is something about the Ming dynasty. Give Jun Liao the "Poetry Today", and strive to start today! -"Song Today"
54. Yesterday, how little yesterday! Yesterday passed and today is troubled. But the world knows that it was yesterday, and it does n’t feel like today has passed. The water goes by, the sun goes down, and the day of success is established today. -"Song of Yesterday"
55. The coming day is longer than the past year. ——Folster
56. No matter how long your time devours everything, we must strive to gain our reputation while this interest is still alive so that the sickle of time cannot hurt us. ——Shakespeare
57. Don't sigh the old, it won't come back; improve the present wisely. We must invest in a confusing future with a determined will without fear. -Longfellow
58. A hardworking person is the master of time, and a lazy person is the slave of time.
59. A person who dares to waste even an hour shows that he does not know how to cherish the full value of life. -Darwin
60. The coming day is longer than the past year. ——Folster
61. Set armpits into furs, gather sand into towers. Although a few seconds are not long, they constitute a great era in the eternal river. -Fletcher
62. The way to get the job done is to cherish every minute. -Darwin
63. The waves that have passed will not return, and will not come again when they have already passed.
64. No one can recall the time that has passed.
65. Waste time equals waste life. -Kawabata Yasunari
66. It is important to remember that we have limited time to study. Time is limited, not only because of short life, but also because of the complexity of personnel. -Spencer
67. Do you love life? Then don't waste time, because time constitutes the material of life. ——Franklin
68. Save time, that is, make a person's limited life more effective, which is equivalent to extending one's life. ——Lu Xun
69. Between the world of life, if Bai Ku has a gap, it suddenly disappears. ——Zhuangzi
70. Life is based on time. Wasting the time of others is equal to killing money; wasting your own time is equal to chronic suicide. ——Lu Xun
71. Time is the greatest and fair judge.
72. Time is gold and its value is priceless.
73. Time is as expensive as money.
74. The deceased is like a husband who does not want to leave day or night. --Confucius
75. Don't wait for tomorrow for what you do today, don't wait for others for what you do. -Goethe
76. What should be done today is not done, and tomorrow will be delayed no matter how early. -Pestalozzi
77. Wasting time is a felony. -Rousseau
78. Do you love life? Then don't waste time, because time is the material of life. ——Franklin
79. Think of each day as the last day of your life. ——Helen Keller
80. Delayed time, there are not many days to come. Twenty beautiful girls, please come and kiss me. ——Shakespeare
Reading quotes about life
1. Life cannot be twice, but many people are not good at it once. -Lukete
2. Life is not equal to breathing, life is activity. -Rousseau
3. Life is a difficult valley, and only brave people can pass through it. -Michel Pan
4. Life is like a parable. Its value is not in the length or the length, but in the content. -Seneca
5. Life, that is the gem that nature pays to humans to carve. ——Nobel
6. Life is a difficult narrow valley, and only brave people can pass. -Michel Pan
7. The person who laughed with you may forget him, but the person who cried with you, you never forget. -Gibran
8. If anyone plays for life, he will achieve nothing; whoever cannot dominate himself will always be a slave. -Goethe
9. Life is school. There, rather than being a good teacher, happiness is worse than being a good teacher. -High Bell
10. Life is foolish and evil is over, and life is wicked is good talk. ——Shen Juyi
11. Mistakes can be made up quickly, but misrepresentations may never be remedied. ——Franklin
12. Although everyone seeks a lot, what is needed is very little. Because life is short, man's fate is limited. -Goethe
13. We used to fight for joy, and we will die for joy. So sadness should never be associated with our name. ——Vocik
14. Man should not live like a beast, but should pursue knowledge and virtue. ——Anonymous
15. Because of my contempt for authority, fate punished me and made me an authority. ——Einstein
16. No matter what kind of society, the ideal of a person is for the benefit of the majority and for the progress of society, and has promoted the development of social productive forces. Ideal. ——Tao Zhu
17. Experienced elderly deacon is reassuring, while the drive of young people is inspiring. If the experience of the elderly is precious, the innocence of the young is noble. ——Bacon
18. It's much easier to change good habits than bad ones. This is a great sadness in life. ——Maum
19. My life is a journey of a century. I have gone through seventy-eighths of ten years. I can see the past. I can see the ruggedness more than flat. Sudden deep valleys, huo hongtao, fortunately bridges to cross. What is the name of the bridge? Said struggle. -Mao Yisheng
20. The so-called high-quality life is actually the constant destruction and reconstruction of balance. ——Zhao Xinshan
21. The criterion for measuring life is whether it is meaningful; not how long it is. -Plutarch
22. I live to make others' lives better. ——Lei Feng
23. Be aware that the praise of good things is too exaggerated, and it will also attract people's disdain and jealousy. ——Bacon
24. A man came to this world lightly, and finally left the world lightly, remembering that fame and fortune are all foreign objects, and only one's heart and soul can make people in the society more benefit from his work. Is the happiest thing in life. ——Zou Taofen
25. Indulging one's desires is the greatest evil; talking about the privacy of others is the greatest sin; not knowing that your fault is the greatest pain. -Aristotle
26. A strange, vanity, and boring woman! I don't think I can like her, unless it is on a raft in the ocean, and I don't see other food. --Mark Twain
27. It is duty to be humble to superiors; to be humble to ordinary people; to be noble to subordinates; to be safe to all people. -Aristotle
28. No matter what, please be quiet and happy! This is life. We must accept life in the same way, bravely and boldly, and smile forever. --Luxembourg
29. Human beings often compile what happened in a career into history and look at life from there; in fact, it is just clothes, and life is internal. ——Roman Roland
30. People are created for thinking. -Pascal
31. Those who have not eaten bread in tears do not understand the taste of life. -Goethe
32. Many are destined in advance, that is "fate"; but you can decide how to face it, that is "luck"!
33. Defeat yourself more than others.
34. There is prosperity and decline in all things in the world, and life is always young. ——Yu Qian
35. There are only two things in life, happiness and sorrow; one is verbal and the other is secretly thinking.
36. The civilization of youth and the civilization of struggle also struggle with circumstances, struggle with the times, and struggle with experience. Therefore, young people, the king of life, the spring of life, the glory of life. ——Li Dazhao
37. Although the world and life are so bad, one thing is always good, that is youth. ——Shenkiewicz
38. Vitality is as ordinary as human nature; however, vitality is sometimes the same as genius like human nature ...—— Shaw Bernard
39. In all major undertakings, one should look at the timing like a thousand eyes before starting to do things, and grasp the timing like a thousand hands in the process. ——Bacon
40. If the work is not the price of life, but the purpose, how happy humans will be. -Rodin
41. Mozart never composed for eternity, but for this reason, many of his works are eternal. ——Einstein
42. If you want to rise, there are two things, that is, you must be an eagle or a reptile. -Balzac
43. Only desperate gamblers are willing to throw everything at one's bet. A businessman would call him a daredevil if he loaded all his property on a boat. -Schiller
44. The establishment of the great cause of life is not in the knowing, but in the work.
45. The true value of a person first depends on to what extent and in what sense he is liberated from himself. ——Einstein
46. Although the road of life is long, the important places are often only a few steps.
47. Human feelings and behaviors vary widely, just as there may be a variety of different noses between a hawk nose and a collapsed nose. -Goethe
48. The mediocre life makes people feel unfortunate in their lives, and the life can make people feel the meaning of survival. -Ikeda Daisaku
49. Those who are in trouble will succeed; when the ship is broken, the two hundred Qinguan will finally return to Chu; the hard-working person will live up to the sky;
50. No matter how talented and knowledgeable it is, if there is no enthusiasm, it is no different from drawing bread on paper.
51. The peak only has real meaning for those who climb it instead of looking at it.
52. Life is shaped by the mother and is given by God to each of us. In my opinion life cannot be measured!
53. A person's life is short, but it would be too long if he lived a mean life. ——Shakespeare
54. Life is like a chess game. It is a sad thing to make a mistake and lose all. This is a sad thing; and life is not as good as a chess game. It is impossible to play another game or regret it. ——Freud
55. Life is like a book. Fools go through it like a flower, and smart people read it attentively. Because he knew that the book could only be read once. -Paul
56. Destiny is like a coquettish, willful woman who only loves some daring and courageous people. They are only obedient to them, but their lives are obedient. -Kuplin
57. If I were allowed to live another life, I would like to repeat my life. Because, I never regret the past, I am not afraid of the future. ——Montian
58. After selfish happiness has become the sole goal of life, soon life has no goal. ——Roman Roland
59. The talent of a person is like the water of a sponge. It cannot be squeezed out without external force. Only when it comes out will the sponge absorb the new source.
60. The wise man creates more opportunities than he finds. ——Bacon
61. Human life is like a novel. Its value lies in its contribution, not its shortness. ——Anonymous
62. As a person, if you have not experienced the sorrows and joys of the world, and have not fought against life, you will not really understand the meaning of life. -Yang Shuo
63. Life in the world is too bad if you can't make others live better, but make them worse. -Eliot
64. Life is a one-way road. No matter how you change the application, you will not go back. Once you understand and accept this. Life is much simpler.
65. Of all the shortcomings we have, the most rude is to despise our existence.
66. Life is real, life is sincere, and the grave is not his end point.
67. Tenacity is a major element of success. As long as you knock on the door long enough and loud enough, you will eventually wake people up.
68. Each flower can only bloom once, and can only enjoy the warm or gentle life of a season.
69. Dear friends, all theories are gray, and the precious tree of life is evergreen.
70. Our life is gifted, and we can only get it if we give it up.
71. The meaning of life is to live full, not to live long.
72. Life is not a short candle, but a torch held by us temporarily, and we must burn it to a flourish.
73. Life does not sell round-trip tickets, once you leave, you can never return.
74. Some roads seem very close but far away, and lack of patience will never reach the end. --Shen Congwen
75. As long as you can cultivate a flower, you may wish to make perishable rot grass. ——Lu Xun
76. On the way to life, there are white and fragrant flowers and sharp thorns, but those who love themselves will forget the thorns and only want to have flowers. --contradiction
77. To love life from work is to implement the deepest secret of life. -Gibran
78. Our lives are March weather and can be violent and calm within an hour. -Emerson
79. The fastest and slowest in the world, the longest and the shortest, the most mundane and most precious, the most overlooked and most regrettable is time. -Gorky
80. If life deceives you, don't be melancholy or indignant! Tolerate when you are not happy: Believe it, happy days will come. -Pushkin