1. Goals and beliefs give people a lasting motivation. It is the spiritual pillar of people.
2. Life must be precipitated, and there must be concentration. A person who is not sufficiently determined will become impetuous.
3. Attitude is everything. Details determine success or failure. Habits make life easier.
4. Even an immature attempt is better than a dead birth strategy.
5. When you can't get what you want, you will get experience.
6. Regardless of whether there are rice grains on other people's faces, please look in the mirror first.
7. Since everything will pass, we must seize the present.
8. The power that prevents us from flying is from our inner fear.
9. Although the world lies a long way, the path you take will not lie to you.
10. Don't blame others for letting you down, blame yourself for expecting too much.
11. The more people who look simple, the more hearty they are.
12. In life, there is no permanent pain, no matter how deep the pain, the wound will always heal.
13. A person can only reach his fullest potential when he goes all out.
14. To have the same result as the successful person, the same action must be taken.
15. It's not the mountains in the distance that make people tired, but a grain of sand in their shoes.
16. Who has never acted arrogantly, fearing the anger and fearing losing the attachment.
17. Life is like a cup of tea, it will not be a lifetime, but it will always be a while.
18. There is only one kind of failure, that is, people who give up before reaching success.
19. Some people say you ca n’t do it, and when you believe it, you really ca n’t do it.
20. The harder you work, the luckier you are. If you are not lucky, you will not work hard enough.
21. What others have, you do n’t need to be envious. As long as you work hard, you will have it.
22. Some wounds always hurt because you always touch them.
23. Tenacious change of perseverance can conquer any peak in the world.
24. Don't be tired of your current efforts, the night before dawn is always the darkest.
25. All goals are dark, and only action is accompanied by light!
26. Showing off requires an audience, and showing off just makes us lose our audience.
27. If the enemy makes you angry, it means that you have not won his grasp.
28. You exchange with one hundred points of hard work and success, and there is nothing that does not close.
29. A person who knows why he lives can endure any life.
30. Seeds remembered the raindrop's devotion and strengthened their courage.
31. After some roughening by the sea, the pebbles became more beautiful and smooth.
32. The mountain springs sang a wonderful song after all the twists and turns.
33. Use every second of this life to give yourself a future without regrets.
34. Weeds can't block the sun's rays, and difficulties can't block the footsteps of the brave.
35. Those who want to do something are always looking for a way, and those who do not want to do it are always looking for a reason.
36. Spend more time growing up and less time blame others for jealousy.
37. People are always trying to cherish what has not been obtained and forget what they have.
38. Thinking about the past is misunderstanding, thinking about the future is delusion, it is best to grasp the present moment.
39. Life is a container. There is more happiness and less worry.
40. Life is not perfect, if you find it wrong, start again.
41. When we look into the distance, the scenery nearby cannot be seen clearly.
42. The lamp of life is lit by enthusiasm, and the boat of life is advancing by struggle.
43. There are many successful ways. Don't accept the methods you don't like.
44. I feel that what I can and cannot do is only one thought.
45. Once you have set your goals, you will never stop until you reach them to succeed.
46. A strong-minded person, his world is full of infinite possibilities.
47. The premise of being lucky is that he has the ability to change himself.
48. Success is to simplify complex problems and then do them severely.
49. Think twice about everything, but what's more important than thinking twice is to think twice.
50. Most people, for the most part, can only rely on themselves.
51. Don't fantasize when the sun goes down, but work hard when the sun rises.
52. Am I dead? No, so I can't live like dead.
53. Opportunities are created by ourselves, and we cannot just wait for others to give them.
54. To overcome the anxiety and depression of life, you must first learn to be your own master.
55. Life is like the ocean. Only strong-willed people can reach the other side.
56. Life is like a hot iron bar, and it takes a lot of hard work to go well.
57. Not afraid that others are better than you, people who are better than you will work harder than you.
58. The telescope can see distant targets, but it cannot take half a step for you.
59. No bravery can be called without rapids, and no climb without mountains.
60. Opportunities are only open to enterprising people, and mediocre people can never patronize.
61. Although the firefly's light spot is faint, it is a challenge to darkness when it is on.
62. Rejecting severe smelting, ore is no more valuable than it was before being excavated.
63. The beautiful blueprint, in the hands of the lazy man, is nothing more than a piece of waste paper.
64. A person who is dwelling on hope is no different from a coward who is stubborn.
65. No matter how good the seeds are, if they are not sown, they will not bear fruit.
66. Only in boiling water, tea can develop a strong aroma of life.
67. Our only sorrow is living in hope without hope.
68. It rained yesterday, it was windy today, and the sun will come out tomorrow.
69. Remember that you are not living for others, you are living for yourself.
70. You are a landscape, there is no need to look up in the landscape of others.
71. I buried all my memories and just wanted to have a bright future.
72. Looking up in despair, the light of hope has always been there.
73. In the vast desert, only the pace of progress is the symbol of hope.
74. In order to be productive, pine trees never give their attentiveness to a greenhouse like the spring seasons.
75. Destiny is in his own hands, and the fate of himself is created by himself.
76. Success comes at a price, and unsuccess requires a higher price.
77. The ears that grow on the left and right of our brain often control our brain.
78. Set goals and refine them into practical actions at each step.
79. Knowing yourself, surrendering yourself, and changing yourself can change others.
80. May you be like that lime, the more others pour you cold water, the more you boil.
81. Divide life into two, do not hesitate in the first half of life, and do not regret in the second half.
82. Only if we can bear the wind and rain of the journey can we finally endure the rainbow.
83. Pain in learning is temporary, and pain not learned is lifelong.
84. Tell yourself that everything that can't kill you will eventually make you stronger.
85. What kind of people you follow determines what kind of world you will see.
86. I have seen myself years later. confidence! Cheerful! Open-minded!
87. When being humiliated, it is better to turn your face than to turn over, and to be angry is better.
88. All you have to do is make the speed of success greater than the speed at which your parents grow old.
89. Ask others to believe in themselves, not by vowing, but by action.
90. If you give up too early, you never know what you will miss.
91. Life will live up to those who work hard, but will not always live up to those who work hard.
92. People better than me are still working hard, what qualifications do I have to give up.
93. All your unwillingness and resentment come from your unconfidence and lack of strength.
94. When you decide to stick to one thing, the world will make way for you.
95. You can never borrow the wings of others to fly into your own sky.
96. A person's strength lies in controlling emotions, not physical appearance.
97. People who have dreams do not do multiple choice questions, they only do proof questions.
98. Since I came to this world alive, I have no plans to leave alive.
99. Success is not what you want, you must, you must, you can!
100. All human suffering is essentially an angry anger at oneself!