1. Self-control is the instinct of the strongest.
2. Do what you want, don't listen to those gossips, you will succeed.
3. People who take others' failures as their own lessons will take a lot of detours; those who don't know what to do tomorrow will not be able to do well today.
4. It's easy to make things complicated, it's easy to make things complicated.
5. Carrying the pain of the past, mixed with the troubles of the reality, this is of no benefit to the human soul.
6. Don't look at yourself so badly, in fact you are fine.
7. Don't let past failures tie your hands and feet, otherwise it will never be a big deal.
8. Others are working hard, what qualifications do you have to be lazy. When you are praising the success of others, why not look at the efforts of others, rather than surpass them.
9. I can do what others can do!
10. Don't say that you try your best, it's just a self-deception.
11. Don't think about creating the sea, you must start with Xiaohechuan.
12. Don't expect Bole to fall from the sky, worship you as the Supreme Court. Ability is done.
13. There is no need to wet today's sun because of yesterday's tears.
14. If you don't step on the muddy path, you will not be able to set foot on the road full of flowers.
15. Do n’t ask what you should n’t ask; do n’t say what you should n’t say; do n’t do what you should n’t do;
16. If you are not willing to lose, you must strive hard.
17. Without great difficulties, there will be no great cause.
18. How can I see a rainbow without going through wind and rain?
19. I don't want to be able to jump a thousand miles, I just want to go forward every day.
20. Can't blame social injustice. Since God hasn't given you what you want, you have to fight for it yourself.
21. Don't be afraid that others are better than you, people who are better than you will work harder than you.
22. I'm not afraid that you don't understand, I'm afraid that you won't learn or not.
23. Extraordinary people must have had extraordinary experiences!
24. Do not ask for satisfaction, but ask well.
25. It's not that you are worse than others, but you don't pay enough.
26. How to enjoy the rebirth of Nirvana after the tragic death.
27. Different beliefs determine different destinies!
28. Don't make excuses for failure, just find a way for success.
29. Unfortunately often comes from comparison, and happiness comes from comparison.
30. Don't foresee troubles or worrying about something that may never happen, just stay in the bright sunshine!
31. Don't care too much about your looks, because ability will not be written on your face.
32. Don't assume that there is nothing in front of you because of a mist.
33. Success is the creation of the heart. -Ralph M. Ford
34. Success = hard work + correct method + less empty talk.
35. The mystery of success lies in the firmness of the goal. -Disraeli
36. Success means that we have the right to choose our lives.
37. Three conditions for success: (a) opportunity; (b) one who desires change and works very hard; and (c) assistance from others.
38. Success is the use of advantages, and failure is the accumulation of disadvantages. There are only one reason to go the right way, but there are many reasons to go the wrong way.
39. Talking about setbacks before success is called-vomiting hardships; coming back after success is called talking about setbacks-experience.
40. Success and failure are both temporary, failing at the point of success is failure, and standing up bravely at the point of failure is success.
41. Success comes from unremitting efforts.
42. The difference between winners and losers is that winners can benefit from mistakes and try again in different ways. -Emerson
43. How can I easily disappoint with too many expectations.
44. Way Out Way out, there will always be a way out. Difficulties and hardships, it is difficult to be trapped at home.
45. Spring is not the season, but the heart; cloud water is not the scenery, but the mind.
46. It is not glorious to never fall. It is the greatest honor to stand up after each fall.
47. Setbacks are in fact the tuition fees payable for success.
48. The big winners are non-mad, that is, top. You can reach that level of passion, not far from your success.
49. I hope that I will not feel guilty about life every time I recall.
50. The earth is moving, and a person will never be in an unlucky position.
51. Winter has arrived, can spring be far behind? -Shelley
52. Struggle makes our lives full of vitality, and responsibility makes our lives full of meaning. Frequent dilemmas indicate that you are making progress, you are often under pressure, and you have goals.
53. Parents are textbooks, friends are reference books, lovers are reference books, neighbors are newspapers and magazines, beauties are pictorials.
54. Change, starting now; success, starting today.
55. Solitude and bravery are games for Pathfinders. ——Feng Yuxue
56. The ribbon on the laurel wreath is not twisted from genius fibers, but is woven from painful and tormented threads.
57. The past can only be used to remember, don't indulge in the shadows, that can never see the way ahead.
58. When you are afraid, focus on what you must do. If you have been thoroughly prepared, you will not be afraid. ——Dell Carnegie
59. Action does not necessarily bring happiness, and without action there is no happiness.
60. Action is the only way to overcome difficulties!
61. Action is the ladder of success. The more action you have, the higher you get.
62. Action is the cure for fear, and hesitation and procrastination will continue to nourish it.
63. Pedestrians, sigh with foot sounds!
64. Discipline yourself and don't care about others.
65. Three classic words: 1. No matter how big the stage is, you will always be an audience if you do n’t come to the stage; Second, no matter how good the platform is, you will never make money without participating;
66. Hate others, but the pain is yourself.
67. A man who dreams of sailing along a long journey of life, his end point is downstream. Only the warriors who dare to sail and endure the evil waves can compete upstream.
68. Living in the moment, don't waste your current life in thinking about the past or looking forward to the future.
69. The only way to achieve happiness is to value what you have and forget what you don't have.
70. Opportunities are only open to enterprising people, and mediocre people can never patronize.
71. Opportunity plays an important role, but on the other hand, even in those discoveries that are successful because of opportunity, opportunity only plays a part.
72. Even an immature attempt is better than a deadlock strategy.
73. Persist in doing the same thing every day, it can exercise us, just try it.
74. Persistence is the hardest, but the results are also the greatest!
75. Strength is the passport of the winner, and weakness is the epitaph of the loser.
76. Before building a successful career, build a successful team.
77. Establish yourself and pursue selflessness.
78. Borrow your wisdom to perfect yourself. Learn the best people, do their best. The nature is unchanged, youth is still, and the original intention is not forgotten.
79. The mud that has been baptized by fire will also have a strong physique.
80. Don't frown even if you are unhappy, because you never know who will fall in love with your smile.
81. Overcome your inertia: inertia is inherent, inertia is the most stubborn enemy of life; inertia will obliterate people's will; inertia makes people lose their ideals; inertia makes people fall into chaos; inertia makes people depressed; inertia will Makes nothing happen; the greatest enemy of life is yourself.
82. Those who fear their own suffering are already suffering because of their fear.
83. The bitterness is good medicine, and the ears must be faithful. Overcome the must-have wisdom and protect the inner non-sage.
84. Suffering is the teacher of life. -Balzac
85. Happiness is not because you have more, but because you have less care.
86. There is no place to come, but it is worth looking forward to only in the distance.
87. Laziness involves permanent disappointment.
88. Laziness, like rust, consumes the body more than labor.
89. The spray, never accompanied by a small show hiding in a haven, always chased the giant ship struggling to move forward.
90. Tired? Tired, right, comfort is left to the dead!
91. The soul is purified in the pursuit of knowledge, and the faith rises in the cause.
92. There will be an end no matter how far the road is, there will be an end no matter how long the night is, and there will be stops when the rain is heavy.
93. The bees who are busy collecting, have no time to talk in front of people.
94. When no one is helping you, stand up straight, the road is long, and the background is beautiful.
95. Nothing can stop what you want to do, only your own heart.
96. No intelligent person will deny the exercise value of pain and sorrow. -Huxley
97. Don't blame reality for being too realistic without patience and endurance.
98. No one has the patience to listen to your story, because everyone has their own words to say.
99. There is nothing young and frivolous, only the winner is king.
100. No failure, only giving up.