1. The industry is good at diligence and desolate, and the success is thought and ruin. ——Han Yu
2. Genius is the ability to work hard and endlessly. -Carlisle
3, smart out of hard work, genius lies in accumulation. ——Hua Luogeng
4. Study hard without asking scholars who are not really good.
5, Shushan has a road to work as a trail, learning the sea without limits.
6, a hard day, you can get a night of sleep; a hard life, you can get a happy sleep. -Da Vinci
7. The decisive factor in forming a genius should be hard work. ——Guo Moruo
8. The human brain is the same as the limbs. If you use it more, it will work. -Mao Yisheng
9. Do you want to be a happy person? I hope you first learn to bear hardships. -Turgenev
10. Inspiration is nothing but a "reward for hard work." -Repin
11. Why do you have constant sleep more than three and five more? The most unhelpful is afraid of exposure to cold for ten days.
12. How can I see the rainbow without going through the storm. --"true hero"
13, Bao Jianfeng emerged from sharpening, plum blossom from the bitter cold.
14. People who have learned something since ancient times are inseparable from the word "bitter".
15. Genius is 99% sweat and 1% inspiration. ——Edison
16. The avenue of art is full of thorns. This is also a good thing. Ordinary people are discouraged, except for those with strong will. ——Hugo
17. Genius is nothing else, but hard work and hard work. ——Bee Fung
18. Careful diligence brings good luck. --United Kingdom
19. Science is for those who are hardworking and hardworking, and poetry is for those who are knowledgeable. ——Joseph Lu
20. No one will become a wise man because of his learning. Knowledge may come from hard work, but wit and wisdom are lazy. -John Selden
21. No animal is more diligent than an ant, yet it is the most taciturn. ——Franklin
22. Hardworking people are the masters of time, and lazy people are the slaves of time. --Korea
23. Hard work and wisdom are twins, laziness and stupidity are brothers. -Folk sayings
24. Geniuses should never despise hard work. ——Little Pliny
25. The hard-working person abandons his bed and forgets to eat, and the lazy person has no time. --Japan
26. Wisdom comes from hard work, and greatness comes from ordinary. -Folk sayings
27. Any achievements I have made in science are only obtained through long-term thinking, patience and hard work. -Darwin
28. The embracing tree was born at the end of the day; the nine-story platform rose from the basement; -"Lao Tzu Tao Te Ching"
29. I jumped and couldn't take ten steps; I drove ten horses, and I worked hard; —— "Xunzi Persuasion"
30, Tian Xingjian, gentleman is constantly improving.
31. The flowing water is not rotten, the household hub is not stingy, and the people's livelihood is on duty. ——Zhang Shaocheng
32. It is a good training to be able to make up for poor performance. ——Hua Luogeng
33. I am by no means a genius in art. In order to explore deep artistic skills, I once floated in the sea of bitterness, and gradually saw the light from the chaos. The sky didn't give me anything unique, and every step of my advance, I paid the hard work of the night and the meditation of the frosty morning rain. -Fan Zeng
34. No matter when you start, it is important not to stop after you start.
35. Smartness lies in diligence and genius lies in accumulation. ——Hua Luogeng
36. Throughout the ages, whoever accomplishes a career and makes a difference to mankind is the result of hard work and hard work. ——Qian Sanqiang
37. Each of us has a self-taught key: ideals, hard work, perseverance, humility and scientific methods. ——Hua Luogeng
38. Climbing the peak of science is just like a mountaineer climbing Everest. To overcome numerous difficulties and obstacles, cowards and idlers cannot enjoy the joy and happiness of victory. ——Chen Jingrun
39. For those engaged in science, hard work is the mother of success! -Mao Yisheng
40. Time is a constant, but it is also a variable. There are an infinite number of hardworking people and an infinite number of lazy people. -Word strict
41. The curtain of the stage of life may be opened at any time. The key is whether you are willing to perform or choose to avoid.
42. What is genius? I think genius is the result of hard work. ——Guo Moruo
43. Talent is a blade, hard work is a sharpening stone, a very sharp blade, if it is not used for a long time, it will rust and become waste. ——Lao She
44. Industry is good at diligence and leisure, and success is thinking and ruining. ——Han Yu
45. Genius is like this. Lifelong work becomes a genius. -Mendeleev
46. Time is a constant, but it is also a variable. There are an infinite number of hardworking people and an infinite number of lazy people. -Word strict
47. The decisive factor in forming a genius should be hard work. … There is a proportion of hard work and hard work. ——Guo Moruo
48. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent sweat and sweat. ——Edison
49. Scientific inspiration is by no means just waiting for it. If there is any chance for scientific discovery, then this kind of 'fortuitous opportunity' can only be given to those who are literate, to those who are good at independent thinking, and to those who have the spirit of perseverance, and Will not give a lazy man. ——Hua Luogeng
50. Let's change the anxiety in advance to the thought and planning in advance!
51. Ancient, modern, Chinese, and foreign, everything that accomplishes a career has something to do with mankind. ——Qian Sanqiang
52. Climbing the peak of science is just like a mountaineer climbing Everest. To overcome countless difficulties and obstacles, cowards and sloths cannot enjoy the joy and happiness of victory. ——Chen Jingrun
53. I have never seen a hard-working, prudent and honest person who complained early about complaining of bad destiny.
54. There is nothing difficult in the world, as long as it is willing to climb.
55. To achieve one's stated goals, we must be able to stand alone and lonely.
56. The world will make way for those who have goals and vision.
57. In order not to leave regret and regret in life, we should seize every opportunity to change our life as much as possible.
58. No matter how unfortunate you feel, someone will always be more unfortunate than you.
59. There are thousands of people with lofty ideals, and those who have no loyalty only find it difficult.
60. The most important thing for a young person is the increase in personal value.
61. Failure is only a temporary cessation of success. If I cannot, I must; if I can, I can!
62. Never give up. There is no failure in the world, only giving up.
63. People who lose money lose very little, people who lose health lose much, and those who lose courage lose everything.
64. You must sell yourself to yourself 100%.
65. The firmness of the goal is one of the most necessary sources of strength in character and one of the keys to success. Without it, genius would be in vain in the paradoxical paradox.
66. When you can't jump from the first floor to the third floor, don't forget to take the stairs. Keep in mind that great success often doesn't happen overnight. You must learn to break down your goals and implement them gradually.
67. Without the ability to endure difficulties, there is no hope.
68. Without saliva and sweat, there will be no successful tears.
69. The firmness of the goal is one of the most necessary sources of strength in character and one of the keys to success. Without it, genius would be in vain in the paradoxical paradox.
70. Even if it is the most hopeless thing, as long as a brave person persists in it, he will have hope in the end.
71. No matter how great you feel, there will always be someone stronger than you.
72. Strikes and setbacks are stepping stones to success, not stumbling blocks.
73. Successful people learn from others, and failed people only learn from themselves.
74. The failure is something, and it should never be a person.
75. Defeating yourself is the most tragic failure, and defeating yourself is the most precious victory.
76. Never falling is not glorious. It is the greatest honor to stand up after each fall.
77. There is only one kind of failure, and that is halfway.
78. When you can't jump from the first floor to the third floor, don't forget to take the stairs. Keep in mind that great success often doesn't happen overnight. You must learn to break down your goals and implement them gradually.
79. How to harvest without sowing; how to succeed without hardship; how to glorify without suffering; how glorious without setbacks.
80. Belief is powerful, doubt only inhibits ability, and faith is strength.
81. The names of onlookers will never climb on the scoreboard of the game.
82. People must believe in themselves. This is the secret of success.
83. What we are most proud of is not never falling, but climbing up after each fall.
84. Work hard to prove yourself to others and the world, and once you have achieved results, you will understand: people do not need to prove to others, as long as you can surpass yourself.
85. No education is as good as adversity.
86. Any restriction starts from your own heart.
87. The world will make way for those who have goals and vision.
88. To achieve your stated goals, you must be able to stand alone and lonely.
89. If you want to succeed, then please remember: heritage is zero, honesty first, learning second, politeness third, hard work fourth, smart fifth.
90. Unless one has confidence, one will give confidence to others.
91. The success of a person does not depend on his wisdom, but on perseverance.
92. Stressful, but not overwhelmed; confused, but never desperate.
93. Start working hard! In the process you have to give up a lot of things, but you have to understand that they are not what you ultimately want. You have to believe that after you succeed, they will come back one day, and it is better than now!
95. One of the great advantages of a great person is that he can never be tolerated in adverse and difficult encounters. -Beethoven
96. Every frustrated or unfavorable mutation carries the same or larger favorable seed. -Emerson
97. I think that frustration and suffering are a good opportunity to exercise will and strengthen ability. ——Zou Taofen
98. Struggle is a school of mastery, and frustration is a bridge to truth. -Goethe
99. Face adversity with a brave chest. ——Horace
100, all happiness is not without trouble, and all adversity is by no means without hope. ——Bacon