1. During the struggle, I learned how to play. I think that's all about being a professional player. You understand that you can't play well every night, but your constant struggle will bring good things to you.
2. I don't want to be like everyone else, even this other person: it's Jordan.
3. Jordan: "Kobe is the second trapeze", Kobe: "the trapeze is always one".
4. I'm the best guard in the league. Maybe I'm not the best player, but I don't think anyone is better than me.
5. Whoever wants to prevent me from crashing, I will let him crash before I crash.
6. I live my way and play my own way, and I swear I've never been tired. Since I joined the league, my teammates around me have said I am 'different'. Maybe one day I will stop and rest, that day will be the moment when life ends.
7. Love me or hate me, there must be one of the two. It's always been this way. Some people hate my game, my arrogance; I hate my backward shot, my desire for victory; hate me for being a veteran, and hate me for winning the championship. Hate it, hate it with all your heart. However, there are many people who love me deeply, "for the same reasons as those who hate me."
8. No one is Jordan, I only do myself ...
9. Maybe one day I will stop and rest. Lying under my tombstone in a gorgeous elegy, that will become a monument to the hearts of basketball fans around the world.
10. I am I "I am not a great person, a morally innocent person, a well-dressed person, nor am I an obedient son, a dedicated father, a kind husband, a good friend, even I am Not a good person. The troubles of ****, ****, violence, and strike are all linked to my name, and many people say that I am apostate ... But no one can deny that I am a great Player, not even God.
11. This is my life, no one should expect how I live.
12. I don't care if I get 50 points. Kobe said: This doesn't matter at all, and some ridiculous things often happen in the NBA, this is just one of them.
13. Yes, there is a chance, as long as it is not over, there must be a chance. I believe the results will be different.
14. I can't play a game, watching TV at home is so uncomfortable for me. Kobe said, "I was restless while watching and I couldn't just sit and watch the team play.
15. To bow your head is not to admit defeat, but to see your own way; to raise your head is not to be proud, but to see your own sky.
16. Everything I do now is to pursue perfection.
17. I saw them constantly changing players to defend me. I could feel that the first player defending me was scared. Once I started to shake off his defensive score, they changed to another defender, and then I put This defensive player is driving crazy, and then he's replaced. No matter who defends me, I believe that as long as I attack him continuously, he will eventually collapse and give up.
18. Someone wants to win, so why can't it be me!
19. When you want to give up, think about what kept you here.
The significance of 20.24 is 24 hours. I want to devote all my energy to basketball. This is why I chose 24. If I can't devote myself wholeheartedly, I will not be Kobe. 24 is my best interpretation.
21. As long as the heart is determined!
22. I would rather go 0-for-30 from 0-for-9. 0-for-9 shooting means you are beaten by yourself.
23. Love me or hate me, there must be one of them, always the same. Some people hate my game, my arrogance; I hate my backward shot, my desire for victory; hate me for being a veteran, and hate me for winning the championship. Hate it, hate it with all your heart. However, many people love me for the same reasons as those who hate me.
24. Whoever defends me, I firmly believe that you will collapse before I collapse.
25. Stress, challenges, all these negative things are catalysts for my success.
26. When I retire, I hope to look back at the road I have traveled. Every day, I have paid for everything.
27. Second place means you are the number one loser.
28. Do you know what a Los Angeles machine looks like at four in the morning?
29. Before stepping into the paradise of victory, you must go through the trials of hard training, drain all your sweat, use all your strength, and don't let your body stop. Set your training goals where you will never reach them, but you still have to. You will feel tired, hesitant, and even depressed, but you must not give up. Because victory is not a miracle. There is a genius born only from unwavering faith!
30. Even if it is Jesus, someone will hate him, so I do n’t need to explain anything.
31. I don't know how long it takes to achieve glory, I just want to do my best to be the best basketball player.
32. Friends come and go, but the champion banner is always there!
33. Hiss cannot cover my shot!
34. Even if the world abandons me, there is basketball with me.
35. Love me or hate me, you choose, this is life. Many people hate me, hate my paranoia, hate my focus on the game, hate my backward jumper. But many people love me for the same reasons as those who hate me.
36. My hearing is getting worse and worse, I can't hear hiss at every stadium. ---- "Interview after the game"
37. "The significance of the 24th is 24 hours. I want to devote all my energy to basketball. This is why I chose the 24th. If I can't devote myself to it, I will not be Kobe. 24 is my best Good interpretation. "
38. The second place is the biggest loser.
39. I am the best high school basketball player Kobe Bryant. ---- "Kobe introduces himself to Brandi, his first girlfriend"
40. "Scared? Just kidding, what am I afraid of? The only thing I fear is a bee." In Kobe's eyes, failure is not as good as a bee, so it scares him.
41. I love my family, my wife Vanessa, my daughter Natalie and Jaina, and thank you for the sacrifices you made for me. During my training and playing abroad, you took good care of your family, Vanessa Thank you, and thank you from the bottom of your heart. ---- "Retired Speech"
42. Stress, challenges, all these negative things are catalysts for my success.
43. You can't beat me, because you don't spend as much time with basketball as I do. Even if you want, you can't do it. Because you have other ties, other responsibilities that distract you. So I have won!
44. If the Lakers were Titanic now, I would sink with him.
45. There are always choices in your life that you have to face. If you want to achieve something in some areas, then you have to choose. As long as you learn to make choices, everyone can be a winner in life. What I want to express is that there must be sacrifice for choice. Such as giving up time with family, going shopping with friends, being a competent friend, being a filial child, and many other examples. If you want to succeed, then you have to sacrifice a lot.
46. Those unknown challenges are the motivation to wake me up every day. ---- "Interview after the game"
47. Grab today, don't believe tomorrow.
48. I am a role model for children at four in the morning.
49. Will cheetahs care about small insects when hunting? ---- "Kobe China Tour 2015-Shanghai"
50. Once, in the face of the opponent's barrier action, Bryant ignored the situation directly. When the reporter asked about it after the game, he said, "He won't do it, I hide the yarn ?!"
51. Have you seen Los Angeles at 4 AM?
52. The answer is "not afraid of losing." At any time, Kobe is not afraid of failure on the court. When shooting in the open, he will not think about "what if the ball does not score?" When there is a lore mission, he also does not think "what if the lore does not score, what to do?" Kobe The mentality is "don't be afraid". After killing the king with a bandaged hand in 2010, Bryant responded to fans' questions, "If you hit, it's great; if you miss, there's nothing to be afraid of!"
53. Even if it is Jesus, there will be people who hate him, I don't need to explain anything.
54. "At this age you want to stay in shape. You can only stretch continuously, keep icing, and keep physiotherapy. You are only allowed to eat beneficial food and drink beneficial drinks. This is a lifestyle and you must always Maintain a lifestyle. I must always remind myself that I am no longer young, but I will find a solution to all this. "
55. The second place only shows that you are the number one loser.
56. "All I have to do is train hard, do what I should do, and show it on the court. So what else can I be afraid of?" Bryant explained, "If you fail the first time, Then continue to try. If you fail the second time, you will continue to try until you finally reach the other side of victory. I will not think about failure, I just keep moving forward. "
57. I would rather go 0-for-30 from 0-for-9. A 0 on 9 shots means that you have been defeated by yourself and overwhelmed by the game ... The only explanation is that you have lost confidence in yourself.
58. Love me or hate me, there must be one of the two. It's always been this way. Some people hate my game, my arrogance; I hate my backward shot, my desire for victory; hate me for being a veteran, hate me for winning the championship. Hate it, hate it with all your heart. However, many people love me for the same reasons as those who hate me.
59. This is the first domineering quote when Bryant entered the NBA: "I decided to skip college and bring talent to the NBA!"
60. Kobe's character is too strong and harsh, which really can not bear many teammates, but also admired many opponents. Regarding this view, he said: "How many people hate me, how many people love me! "Maybe that's why Kemi has so many fans.
61. "When you make a decision and tell yourself," I will do it no matter what the hardships or obstacles, "don't be surprised that you did it in the end. This is because when you have a decision, you can already Foresee the moment of success, it has never left in your mind. "
62. Kobe doesn't fear or accept any kind of failure, but often walks by the river. How can there be wet shoes? Failure always comes unexpectedly, and all we have to do is to be brave and not be afraid. As long as you work hard enough, failure will eventually become success!
63. Remember the hot topic that LeBron James and Kobe singled out? At that time, almost all of NBA players chose Kobe to win, and Kobe's opinion on this question, so answered: "Of course I win, one-on-one is my rice bowl, it is too simple for me, my bones I am a 1 to 1 player! "
64. If I feel something is wrong, I will stay there and train until I get it right
65. Stick to your dream path.
66. "I got blessings, because I got blessings so that I can do this kind of performance in the game, I am really lucky." Ke said after the game.
67. Sometimes in life, you have to challenge greatness.
68. Kobe: "Even Jesus, there will be people who hate him, so I don't need to explain anything."
69. Love me or very much you choose, this is life. Some people hate my game, hate my arrogance, hate my back-up jumper, hate my obsession with the game, hate that I always wear a championship ring ... but there are many people who like me for reasons that hate me same.
70. Life is life, and you will encounter many things. I used to frown and wanted to change everything, but now I prefer to smile, or laugh a lot. You may know the taste of life.
71. Thanks to the Chinese fans for me, I am proving that I am the best player.
72. Now that my opponent has given up, I need to show off.
73. I must win myself, win the pain and be able to return to the game. Only in this way can those who doubt me rethink what it means to be impossible.
74. I try not to let myself think about these, I just try my best. As I always said, I am eager to be a great player. I feel very lucky. Seeing what happened, I feel really lucky.
75. Last night, if you accidentally passed by, you might be able to see a parting party. There is a gorgeous elegy. If you can, at your funeral, please use your cheers on the court to make a requiem. This is the most beautiful and beautiful music in the world.
76. You can't love me, but you must at least be afraid of me.
77. Stress, challenges, all these negative things are catalysts for my success.
78. I am the best.
79. Whoever says I'm finished, those questioners are stupid.
80. I can be taller than me.
81. You will really understand my value after I leave.
82. I have my own way of playing Kobe Bryant. I don't want to be Jordan II. I want to create my own myth.
83. Don't frown like a ravenous species, no matter how many times you have been beaten, pat the dust on your body, stand up again with a smile, and laugh into battle.
84. You are not my opponent.
85. I don't know how long it takes to achieve glory, I just want to do my best to be the best basketball player.
86. If you want to know a person completely, the best way is not to be friends with him, but to be his enemy and fight him.
87. When talking about his achievements, Kobe said: "I try not to let myself think about these, I just try my best to the highest level. As I always said, I am eager to be a great player. I feel very lucky, and seeing what happened, I feel really lucky. "
88. Even if the world abandons me, at least I still have basketball!
89. The fifth crown is very important for the Lakers, and it is also important for Kobe, but Kobe ’s statement is direct and explicit: "It means I have one more crown than O'Neal!" This is to prove with the five crowns. Choosing one of the other two is correct!
90. This is what I think is the most domineering. When the game is about to end and there is a chance of a lore, there is no tactic for Kobe because it is simple: "Give me a pick and roll, I will take you to win! "
91. "I remember when I won the championship, I thought, 'Great, what's next? When teammates are celebrating, shaking champagne and spraying each other, I want to put aside all this and ask myself,' Next, what do I want next? '"
92. "The way I overcome injuries is to try not to think about it as much as possible. When the game is more important than injuries, you will not think about injuries. In this case, injuries will not become you. Obstacles to victory, because injuries are not important to you at all. "
93. I will only continue to vote, no matter what, even if I fell ten times, I will definitely enter for the eleventh time! The eleventh fell, the twelfth will definitely enter! Anyway, there will always be that goal!
94. I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I just want to be Kobe Bryant.
95. I never intended to flinch and my dictionary did not compromise.
96. I don't want to be enveloped in his halo forever.
97. In order to win the game, I can do anything, whether it is sitting on the bench to give teammates a towel, water, or to perform a winning shot.
98. I want to inscribe two words 'misunderstanding' on my tombstone.
99. I don't want to be Jordan second, I just want to be Kobe Bryant.
100. When you have thrown victory into the refrigerator, there is no need to take any more risks.
101. Before entering the paradise of victory, you must go through the trials of hard training, drain all your sweat, use all your strength, don't let your body stop ...
102. We have the heart of a champion.
103. Always smile and face life.
104. Set the training goal where you will never reach, but still reach the level where you will feel tired, hesitant, or even depressed, but you must not give up, because victory will not be a miracle, there is a genius who is never firm Born in the belief of moving ...
105. "Scared? Just kidding, what am I afraid of? The only thing I fear is a bee." In Kobe's eyes, failure is not as good as a bee, which scares him.
106. Everything I do now is in pursuit of perfection.
107. I got blessings, because I got blessings so that I can do this kind of performance in the game, I am so lucky.