1. People always cherish what they don't get, and forget what they have.
2, happiness must know how to share in order to double the happiness.
3, you must first look at yourself, others will look at you.
4. One is better than two tomorrow.
5. Keep in mind; every day is the best day of the year.
6. Optimists see opportunities in calamities; pessimists see disasters in opportunities.
7. Having courage does not mean that fear does not exist, but it dares to face it and overcome it.
8. If you admit your mistake, you've changed it in half.
9. Tomorrow is the fastest growing piece of land in the world, because it is full of hope.
10. The ideal road is always prepared for those who have faith.
11. Don't drill into sorrow when you are unhappy, think about the days with laughter.
12. Think of yourself as a fool and ask if you don't understand, you will learn more.
13. Before correcting others, reflect on whether you have made mistakes.
14. For fear of failure and afraid to let go, never succeed.
15. To overcome the anxiety and depression of life, you must first learn to be your own master.
16. You can't control the weather, but you can change your mood.
17. Loneliness and abandonment are the most terrible poverty.
18. Of all deceptions, self-deception is the most serious.
19. The biggest mistake in life is to keep worrying about making mistakes.
20. Put your face in the sun, then there will be no shadows.
21. Experience is taken from pain.
22. Face the past with minimal remorse.
23. Face the present with the least waste.
24. Happiness is not because you have more but less care.
25. Your choice is to do or not to do, but you will never have a chance if you do not.
26. If you want to have a flawless friendship, you may not find friends for a lifetime.
27. An aimless life is like sailing without a compass.
28. Play your role well and do what you should do.
29. Be willing and happy.
30. Always be kind, tolerant, grateful, content, and blessed.
31. What should be done is wisdom, and what should not be done is foolishness.
32, temper, mouth is not good, no matter how good of heart can not be considered a good person.
33. Knowledge must be experienced with your heart in order to become your own wisdom.
34. Love is not asking for each other, but for giving by oneself.
35. Our greatest enemy is not others, but possibly ourselves.
36. Doing nothing everyday is the consumer of life, and active and useful is the creator of life.
37. Success is often a habit. The development of good habits will benefit you in a lifetime; the formation of bad habits will bring endless harm to you throughout your life.
38. When the Yellow River still has clarification, how can anyone be happy?
39. Become self-improving, men should be strong!
40. Don't care about eternity, only care about having it once.
41. Don't leave me alone for good deeds, and don't leave me alone for bad things.
42. Losing temper is a brief madness.
43. Sitting like a bell, standing like a pine, walking like a wind.
44. Wealth cannot be prostitution, poverty cannot be moved, and majesty cannot be surrendered.
45. The gentleman promises, and believes lightly.
46. This song should only exist in heaven.
47. Ning Ming died and lived silently.
48. Don't be angry to hurt yourself because of others' mistakes!
49. We see your sweat; your efforts, we know.
50. Don't underestimate yourself, because people have infinite possibilities.
51. Serious women are the most beautiful, and serious men are the most attractive.
52. It is not shameful to fall, it is shameful not to get up after a fall.
53. A sick king is no better than a healthy beggar.
54. It is difficult to do what you can do, it is difficult to give up, it is difficult to do what you can, in order to sublimate your personality.
55. Only those who respect themselves can be more courageous to shrink themselves.
56. Don't talk about others being short or long, talk about recruiting yourself; if you can keep your mouth shut and hide your tongue, you are practicing first party.
57. A person who has sound hands and feet but is unwilling to do something is a person without hands and feet.
58. Tell yourself once a day, I'm really good.
59. Anger is punishing yourself by doing something wrong.
60. If there are no friends in life, it is like there is no sunlight in life.
61. Hope for tomorrow, let us forget today's pain.
62. If life strips away ideals, dreams, and fantasies, life is just a bunch of empty shelves.
63. Glowing is not the patent of the sun, you can also glow.
64. The only way to achieve happiness is to cherish what you have and forget what you don't have.
65. Greed is the most real poverty, and satisfaction is the most real wealth.
66. You can get the world with love, and you can lose the world with hate.
67. The value of man is determined at the moment of being tempted.
68. Youth is the only time we have the right to weave our dreams.
69. A classic of youth will never be redeemed immediately.
70. Without the language of love, all words are tedious.
71. True love should go beyond the length of life, the width of the soul, and the depth of the soul.
72. The power of love is so great that it can make people forget everything, but it is so small that even a jealous sand cannot hold it.
73. When a person is truly conscious, he gives up the pursuit of the wealth of the external world,
74. And began to pursue the true wealth of his inner world.
75. As long as there is confidence, people will never be frustrated.
76. No matter when you start, it is important not to stop after you start.
77. No matter when you end, it is important not to regret after the end.
78. A person who is weak is his own worst enemy.
79. Anyone who is brave is his best friend.
80. It can't only exist in the stupid dictionary.
81. Have the greatest hope, make the worst plan for the greatest effort.
82. All great actions and ideas have a trivial beginning.
83. Be kind to others when you are proud, because you will need them when you are frustrated.
84. Learn to do everything step by step, can't wait
85. The sun is bright, the parents are gracious, the gentleman is big, and the small is popular.
86. Speak well, think well, and do good deeds.
87. Forgive others is to treat yourself kindly.
88. Success is the use of advantages, and failure is the accumulation of disadvantages.
89. Don't underestimate yourself, because people have unlimited possibilities.
90. The palms are downwards to help others, the palms are upwards to ask for help; help others to be happy and ask for pain.
91. Do more and do more, do less and lose more.
92, idleness will make people's mind rust.
93. Where there is hope, pain becomes joy.
94. All victory is insignificant compared with victory over conquering oneself; all defeats are even more insignificant compared with failure to lose oneself.
95. God never complains about people's ignorance, but people complain about God's injustice.
96. A beautiful life should be full of expectations, surprises, and gratitude.
97. The most tiring thing in the world is to live a hypocritical life.
98. I feel that what I do and what I don't do is only one thought.
99. The first youth is given by God; the second youth is made by oneself.
100. As long as people do not lose their direction, they will not lose themselves.