1. To succeed: not just do your best, but do your best.
2. The trick to living is: stay stupid without knowing how stupid you are.
3. The ending is called life different from what you think, and a fairy tale like you think.
4. Only in the crowd can we know ourselves. --Germany
5. Only by turning the mood of complaining about the environment into a motivated force can success be guaranteed. ——Roman Rowland
6. The most terrible enemy is no strong conviction.
7. Brave boldness and firm determination can be matched with the superiority of weapons. -Da Vinci
8. Whoever works hard like me will be as successful as me. -Mozart
9. Master the book, don't be mastered by the book; read to live, not to read. -Bulwer
10. Be aware that the praise of good things is too exaggerated, and it will attract people's disdain and jealousy. ——Bacon
11. Industry is good at diligence, and waste is fun; ——Han Yu
12. Don't ask the secret of success, and do your best to do what you should. ——Mei Warner
13. Learn without thinking is rampant, thinking without learning is rampant. --Confucius
14. Learning is something extremely precious, and it is not shameful to absorb from any source. -Abri Faraz
15. It only takes education to repeat what others have said; but to challenge what others have said requires brains. ——Mary Petty Bonnpool
16. One of the great strengths of a great person is that he can never be tolerated in adverse and difficult encounters. -Beethoven
17. I know how much I eat. --Soviet Union
18. If we have accepted the worst, there will be no loss. ——Carnegie
19. Don't rely too much on others, even your shadow will leave you in the dark.
20. You may give up after trying, but you must not give up trying.
21. No one dares to despise you if you don't take your misery as misery.
22. Destiny can never defeat an idiot, it can only defeat those who think they are smart.
23. No one will understand you until you succeed.
24. When reality raises your hand to give you a slap, you should give him a high-five.
25. It ’s a matter of life or death, if you are afraid, you lose!
26. You must firmly believe that all the hurdles that are no longer past will be uttered as jokes someday.
27. Pessimistic, sighing, what's the use of doing so, stagnation, even the dead can do it. However, if I live and stand with my own strength, and one day will die, it is better not to leave regrets.
28. Life is like angry birds. When you fail, there are always a few pigs laughing.
29. If you can't take a step back, if you can't make the sea and the sky wide, take a few more steps;
30. To learn sunflower, go wherever there is sunshine.
31. The determinant of genius development should be hard work. ——Guo Moruo
32. Your own shoes, you know where it is tight. --Spain
33. The only disadvantage we do not correct is weakness. -La Rochefoucauld
34. I walk slowly, but I never back away. --Abraham Lincoln
35. Kindness is more difficult than smartness. Smartness is a gift of kindness, and kindness is the choice of a lifetime.
36. Remember this sentence: you can manage your emotions, you are elegant, and you can control your mindset, you are successful.
37. I hope that in the future, your life will be gentle and interesting, not too intense, three meals and four seasons, and not too hastily.
38. We must make good money. There are too many moments in a person's life when they can defend their dignity with money.
39. As long as you can harvest sweetness, there will be bees busy in the bush.
40. It is impossible to make the whole life comfortable and pleasant, because human beings must have an attitude that can cope with adversity. -Rousseau
41. Life has its own value. If a person can not make his life brilliant, but there is no reason to dim it; life can be ordinary, but not vulgar and degenerate; life does not care how much to plunder, but lies in the pursuit of perfection and excellence!
42. Let's reorganize the old days, wave away the dust from our bodies, take the road with confidence to catalyze our lives, continue to explore tomorrow, make the tide, and live a confident life to hit the water!
43. Persevering in your own life is not about doing things on your own, but in the market competition, following the same conditions and stably carrying out your own style of chess and chess.
44. Don't buy cheap things; useless people don't depend on being lonely.
45. Don't ask others why, but ask yourself why.
46. It is not glorious to never fall. It is the greatest honor to stand up after each fall.
47. The rapids can only appreciate the wonders at the source of the river.
48. When the book comes to use, the party hates little things and does not know how to go. ——Lu You
49. Books lead us into the best society and make us know the great wise men of all ages. ——Smiles
50. All savings come down to time savings. ——Marx
51. Will and fate often run counter to each other, and determination will be overthrown in the end. ——Shakespeare
52. Learning is labor and labor full of thoughts. -Ushenski
53. Life, we must make a way! For your career, for your life of struggle, avoid losing a lot, but if you lose, you will gain! What you get is often more important than what you lose. It is the value and meaning of life.
54. How can I see the rainbow without going through the wind and rain, but sometimes I ca n’t see the rainbow after going through the wind and rain. That is to face the confusion and pain given by all reality, because in addition to facing you or facing you, only in the constant pain will you have a colorful and rich life.
55. Life is bumpy, life is bumpy. I firmly believe that in life there is only the happiness of curvilinear progress, and no straight-up success. Only by cherishing today can we have a bright tomorrow; only by grasping today can we have a brighter tomorrow! Life, friend! What are you waiting for? Do your best!
56. It is increasingly felt that young people have goals, ideals and dreams. This is their driving force, this is the direction of their actions, this is the beacon of their struggle. Only in this way can our youth remain immortal.
57. It's nothing to go to bullfighting when you're not afraid; it's nothing great not to go to bullfighting when you're afraid; it's really amazing to go to bullfighting when you're afraid.
58. Strong faith wins strong people and then makes them stronger.
59. Conquer Fear The fastest and surest way to build confidence is to do what you fear until you have a successful experience.
60. Your face is to present the most precious gift God has ever given to mankind—smile, and it must be your greatest asset at work.
61. In order not to leave regret and regret in life, we should seize every opportunity to change our life as much as possible.
62. People need ideals, but they need to be consistent with natural ideals, not supernatural ideals.
63. The enemy of learning is your own satisfaction. To learn something seriously, you must start from not complacent. We should adopt this attitude towards ourselves, "don't tire of learning", and "not tire of others" to others.
64. Climbers who are determined to reach the summit will not be intoxicated in a certain footprint along the way.
65. Youth is a period of learning wisdom, middle age is a period of putting into practice.
66. What is life? Life is a drama, an adventure, a dream, an illusion? In fact, life is the process that Sisyphus repeatedly pushes the rock to the top of the mountain.
67. Don't be dispirited by yesterday's mistakes, as long as you do what you do today, it will be OK, you are the best!
68. Open your Internet cafe to your good hopes and pursuits. 999 times have failed. There are 1,000 times ...
69. What is failure? Nothing, just a step closer to success; what is success? It's all the way to failure, and there is only one road left, which is the road to success.
70. Often people who can seize the opportunity to walk in front will succeed.
71. Joy and pain are also a very high state of life. It is a manifestation of human nature reaching a high position. A person must have an eternal and joyful mentality. After experiencing countless pains, tasting countless sorrows, after experiencing the ups and downs of life, and then he can truly understand the meaning of life and truly understand what Coexistence of joy and pain.
72. Sadness is not the endless life. The ups and downs of life are not endless. No one can deprive you of joy, because joy is the fruit of the soul. Joy will guide you to find your mistakes in the right direction of life, to find the right goals in your life, and to keep going.
73. One's cultivation comes from generosity and tolerance; one's cultivation is to understand tolerance and respect. If there is someone in the head, there is a way to go; if there is love in the heart, there is nothing to do.
74. Everyone will inevitably suffer some grievances, and no one can hold their heads high forever. The path of life is not easy. You should bow your head when you should bow, and yield when you should give in.
75. Don't be too glassy, don't let others feel that you have done something wrong, don't be "haha" by others, and think that they hate themselves. Glass heart, think too much, everything is right, why not so tired.
76. Yesterday, no matter how good, I ca n’t go back; tomorrow, no matter how difficult, I have to lift my feet and continue. Life is in the mood; life is about quality. Understand that there is no emptiness in nothing, no confusion in matters, no fear of big things, and no slowness in small things.
77. There is nothing wrong with it; there is no one who can't let it go; there is no pain that can't heal; there is no yearning that cannot be stranded; there is no flying that cannot stop.
78. The inability to have long-term relationships with people who like to stay cheap is not because they care about the little money, but the feeling of being treated as a fool for a long time is really disgusting.
79. The strength that I agree with is: suffering the misfortune of life, but still looking forward to happiness; being betrayed by others, but still brave to love; seeing the ugly world, but still giving goodwill.
80. Life is wonderful, but sometimes, our eyes stare at the dark clouds. Learning must be increased, pride must be reduced, opportunities must be multiplied, and laziness must be eliminated.
81. There are two ways to wait: one is to do nothing and wait; the other is to wait while pushing the cause forward.
82. When fantasy and reality are face to face, it is always painful. Either you are knocked down by pain, or you are stepping on your feet.
83. Action is a good cure for fear, and hesitation and delay will continue to nourish fear.
84. I do n’t think about whether I can succeed. Since I chose a distance, I only care about the wind and rain; I do n’t think about whether there will be cold wind and rain behind me. Even if the goal is the horizon, the world can only leave the back .
85. Regardless of where you want to go in the future, what kind of life you want to live, please save energy for yourself now.
86. The world is not in the hands of those who laugh at it, but in the hands of those who can withstand mockery and criticism and keep moving forward.
87. If you want to succeed, you should use perseverance as your good friend, experience as your staff, beware as your brother, and hope as your sentry. ——Edison
88. Where there is an ideal, hell is heaven. Where there is hope, pain becomes joy.
89. To learn new things and to continue to improve, you must lower your posture.
90. Good ideas are a dozen dollars, and what is really priceless is someone who can realize them.
91. It is not noble to be better than others; you are better today than you were yesterday.
92. Don't let your dreams come to mind.
93. The ruler is short; the inch is long. Something is lacking; wisdom is unknown. ——Qu Yuan's "Bu Ju"
94. There are many ways to make money, but if you cannot find the seeds to make money, you will not be able to become a career entrepreneur.
95. No matter how talented and knowledgeable it is, if there is no enthusiasm, it is no different from drawing bread on paper.
96. Life is sin, and to live is to find the meaning of sin.
97. Travel every day, not afraid of thousands of miles; often do, not afraid of anything. —— "Aphorism and Co-operation"
98. Your heart is full of fertile seeds, waiting to germinate.
99. What is worth doing is worth doing well.
100. Do it as long as you are sure you are right. Someone said it was not good if they didn't do it, or someone said it was not good. Don't avoid criticism. If people are determined, they will not stop at Banpo. If you think about it, you must not do it as effectively, but if you don't want to do it, it will have no effect.
101. Don't complain, don't pose like a complainer, this will only make everyone look down on you.
102. Sometimes, after sticking to the things you don't want to do, you can get the things you want most.
103. In adversity, trying to turn the tide to make the strong stronger, and to make the weaker weaker.
104. When I thought I couldn't keep going, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on my persistence, not luck.
105. No matter how steep the mountain, there is always a climbing path for those who are not afraid of difficulties.
106. If you don't do your best, you are not qualified to criticize others for not being mindful. It's easy to complain, but people who work hard to shut up are even more respectable.
107. Those who create opportunities are brave, and those who wait for opportunities are fools.
108. The price paid each day is higher than the previous day, because your life is shortened by another day, so every day must be more active.
109. Success and failure are both temporary, failing at the point of success is failure, and standing up bravely at the point of failure is success.
110. It is not glorious to never fall. It is the greatest glory to stand up after each fall.
111. If you want to make this money, you have to suffer. To be a strong person in life, you can't care about gains and losses.
112. No one can control the outcome, except you. Your own war, you are the general who plans!
113. To be strong is not to shed tears in the face of grief, but to smile after the tears and face the future of life.
114. If a person is not motivated, it looks like a locomotive without steam and cannot move; like a bird without wings, it cannot fly.
115. Don't deny anything you do n’t know, learn it and practice it. Practice is the sole criterion for testing truth.
116. The more successful people are, the more criticism they receive; only those who do nothing can be protected from criticism.
117. Life is short, but life is long. It is impossible to be smooth all the way. It can only be said that the wind is strong and the wind is strong.
118. Today's success is due to yesterday's accumulation, and tomorrow's success depends on today's efforts. Success requires a process.
119. In life, don't be controlled by ease, and what determines success is struggle; in life, don't be controlled by others, and what determines fate is yourself.
120. No road leads directly to success, and we must use our hard work and sweat to condense this long road.
121. Don't want to confess your fate, go for it! There will be gains, whether big or small, or sooner or later, will never let you down!
122. No bravery can be called without rapids, and no climb without mountains.
123. Dream stage, no fate arrangements, flowers are bound to bloom.
124. Let desire guide life; desire is a force; desire can attract success; be the master of desire; be clear about what you want.
125. You can choose this "two-heartedness": confidence and determination; creative willingness.
126. It is difficult to make a one-hundred-meter sprint in the absence of running kilometers.
127. Whoever wants to write a black line on white paper should be surprised or irritated when others say he is clumsy.
128. Positive people see an opportunity in every sorrow, while negative people see a certain sorrow in every opportunity.
129. Constant struggle is the road to success. -Sun Yat-sen
130. The true, sincere and sincere, not refined and sincere, can not move. -"Zhuangzi Fisherman"
131. Be kind to others when you are proud, because you will need them when you are frustrated.
132. Spring silkworms go to the end of the dead silk. If you are still alive, you must work hard and leave it as a good area for young people. ——Wu Yuzhang
133. The motto of Hou Debang, a well-known contemporary Chinese chemist, is that he can make up for himself and build a business thriftily.
134. Gou Li's life and death, why do you avoid it because of misfortune? ——Lin Zexu's "Zhanshi Family at Rongdengkou"
135. When everything seemed hopeless, I watched the stonecutter hit his stone hundreds of times without seeing any cracks. But at the 100th time, the stone was split in half. I realized that it wasn't that blow, but that the previous knock had cracked it. ——Jaco Reese
136. Believe in Buddha, believe in cause and effect. In the face of true cause and effect, human power is insignificant.
137. The motto of the famous French writer Stenda-Whoever wants to write black on white paper, others should say that he is clumsy, you should not be surprised or angry.
138. Being a human is like a candle. In a limited life, there is a part of heat that emits a part of light, giving people light and warmth. -Xiao Chunv
139. Success, born stubbornly from the soil of failure. --Germany
140. Young people can't make up for it twice, just want to leave? This doesn't work. Don't be afraid of suffering and use your brain.
141. Dedication is not the performance of each time or period, but the perseverance of the adult, the persistence of the moment.
142. Even if you have the ability to climb to the highest peak, you have to tell yourself that you can only take one step at a time ...
143. You regard the present hardship as an investment, an investment in the future, and you will have the freedom to be comfortable in the future.
144. When you are passionate and enthusiastic about a thing, you will not feel tired, and you do not know how much potential you have.
145. No matter what difficulties you have encountered, no matter how tangled and hesitant you have been, don't forget your original intention, no matter what, don't give up!
146. The direction of the Zhi, never far away, the poor mountains and the sea can not be limited;
147. Race against time, we will lose double time, we will lose time with time, we wo n’t win or lose. The real win is that we all forget time!
148. Our life can develop as we dream, happiness is actually very simple, as long as we take that step bravely.
149. The fastest and surest way to conquer fear and build confidence is to do what you fear until you have a successful experience.
150. A lot of difficulties, grit your teeth, and you will pass by as soon as you carry it ... Life is like this, keep on, you will always see hope.