1. Behind every hard work, there must be double rewards.
2. Success is not something that will only come in the future, but is accumulated from the moment you decide to do it.
3. There are thousands of people with lofty ideals, and those who have no loyalty only find it difficult.
4. There is no despair in the world, only people who are desperate for the situation.
5. Unless one has faith, one will give confidence to others.
6. Desire to promote enthusiasm, perseverance to smooth the mountains.
7. Regret is an emotional exhaustion. Regret is greater loss than loss, greater error than error. So don't regret it.
8. Action is a good cure for fear, and hesitation and procrastination will continue to nourish fear.
9. The reason people have one mouth and two ears is because they hear twice as much as they say.
10. No education is as good as adversity.
11. When you feel sad and painful, it is best to learn something. Learning will make you invincible forever.
12. Most people want to change the world, but few want to change themselves.
13. No matter how long you can go, you can walk step by step. If you go short, you can't reach it without taking your feet.
14. Your face is to present the most precious gift God has given to mankind—smile, and it must be your greatest asset at work.
15. The establishment of the great cause of life is not in the knowing, but in the work.
16. The qualitative change in any performance comes from the accumulation of quantitative change.
17. People who can seize the opportunity to walk in front of them will probably succeed.
18. Don't make excuses for failure, just find reasons for success.
19. Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. Change what can be changed, accept what can not be changed.
20. There is only one way to choose-that is the way to give up; there is only one way to refuse-that is the way to grow.
21. If the enemy makes you angry, it means that you have not yet won him.
22. The curtain on the stage of life may be opened at any time. The key is whether you are willing to perform or choose to avoid.
23. Obstacles and failures are the most reliable stepping stones to success. If you study and use them, you can cultivate success from failure.
24. There is no inherent faith, only faith that is constantly cultivated.
25. Even if you climb to the highest mountain, you can only take one step at a time.
26. Complaints are the greatest offerings to mankind, and the most sincere part of human prayer.
27. Positive thinking leads to a positive life, and negative thinking leads to a negative life.
28. Individuals give confidence to others unless they have faith.
29. Don't wait for opportunities, but create them.
30. Don't think about creating the sea, you must start with the small river.
31. Among the easiest things in the world, procrastination is the least painful.
32. A great man is great because when he is in an adversity with others, others lose their confidence, but he is determined to achieve his goals.
33. The greatest bankruptcy of a person is despair, and the greatest asset is hope.
34. Men find that there are few women who are suitable for themselves before marriage, and many women who feel that they are suitable for themselves after marriage.
35. Those who sow with tears will surely harvest with a smile.
36. Youth is the only time we have the right to weave our dreams.
37. All failures are more trivial than failures to lose oneself.
38. As long as people do not lose their direction, they will not lose themselves.
39. No matter when you end, it is important not to remorse after the end.
40. How to harvest without sowing; how to succeed without hardship; how to glorify without suffering; how glorious without setbacks.
41. People must believe in themselves. This is the secret of success.
42. God never complains about people's ignorance, but people complain about God's injustice.
43. A person who is weak is his greatest enemy.
44. True love should go beyond the length of life, the width of the soul, and the depth of the soul.
45. You can't control the weather, but you can change your mood.
46. Successful people learn from others, failing people only learn from themselves.
47. Unless one has faith, one can give confidence to others.
48. The only way to achieve happiness is to value what you have and forget what you don't have.
49. I don't think about whether I can succeed. Since I chose a distance, I only care about the wind and rain; I don't think about whether there will be cold wind and cold rain behind me. Since the goal is the horizon, the world can only leave the back.
50. Money can be recovered if lost, once it loses its credibility, it is difficult to recover.
51. Happiness is not because you have more but less care.
52. Having courage does not mean that fear does not exist, but that it dares to face it and overcome it.
53. An aimless life is like sailing without a compass.
54. Be kind to others when you are proud, because you will need them when you are frustrated.
55. The power of love is so great that it can make people forget everything, but it is so small that even a jealous sand cannot hold it.
56. If life strips away ideals, dreams, and illusions, then life is just a pile of empty shelves.
57. No matter when you start, it is important not to stop after you start.
58. Face the future with the most dreams.
59. Often people who can seize the opportunity to walk in front will succeed.
60. Learn to do everything step by step, can't wait.
61. You have to look down on yourself before others can look down on you.
62. Fear of failure and dare not let go and never succeed.
63. A person who is brave is his best friend.
64. Any restriction starts from your own heart.
65. Positive people see an opportunity in every affliction, while negative people see some sorrow in every opportunity.
66. What is failure? Nothing, just a step closer to success; what is success? It's all the way to failure, and there is only one road left, which is the road to success.
67. Last few minutes of preparation last night, and today's few hours of trouble.
68. The world will make way for those who have goals and vision.
69. Sometimes the distance between success and unsuccess is short-as long as the latter is a few steps forward.
70. Everything needs to be viewed from multiple perspectives.
71. If there are no friends in life, it is like there is no sunshine in life.
72. Belief is powerful, doubt only inhibits ability, and faith is strength.
73. Think of yourself as a fool and ask if you don't understand, you will learn more.
74. Successful people do things that others do not want to do, do things that they dare not do, and do things that others cannot.
75. The lamp of life is lit by enthusiasm, and the boat of life is advancing by struggle.
76. The biggest mistake in life is constant fear of making mistakes.
77. As long as you have faith, people will never be frustrated.
78. The first youth is given by God; the second youth is made by oneself.
79. To achieve your stated goals, you must be able to stand alone and lonely.
80. The peak only has real meaning for those who climb it instead of looking at it.
81. Keep in mind; every day is the best day of the year.
82. Happiness can only be doubled if you know how to share it.
83. A good life should be full of expectations, surprises, and gratitude.
84. The firmness of the goal is one of the most necessary sources of strength in character and one of the keys to success. Without it, genius would be in vain in the paradoxical paradox.
85. Life is too short. If you give up today, you may not get it tomorrow.
86. An optimist sees opportunity in disaster; a pessimist sees disaster in opportunity.
87. One is better than two tomorrow.
88. Put your face in the sun, then there will be no shadows.
89. "Impossible" only exists in the stupid dictionary.
90. Where there is hope, pain becomes joy.
91. The most tiring thing in the world is to live a hypocritical life.
92. Don't give up dreaming when you can dream.
93. Tomorrow is the fastest growing piece of land in the world, because it is full of hope.
94. The probability distribution of success, the key is whether you can persist until the moment when success begins to present.
95. Your choice is to do or not to do it, but you will never have a chance without it.
96. You can get the world with love, and you can lose the world with hate.
97. Hope for tomorrow, let us forget today's pain.
98. Loneliness and abandonment are the most terrible poverty.
99. Without the language of love, all words are tedious.
100. Tell yourself once a day, "I'm really good."
101. To overcome the anxiety and depression of life, you must first learn to be your own master.
102. The people who succeed in this world strive to find the opportunity they want, and if they can't find it, they create the opportunity themselves.
103. The name of the bystander never climbed on the scoreboard of the game.
104. Glow is not the patent of the sun, you can also glow.
105. Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent effort.
106. Experience is taken from pain.
107. Successful people have a strong ambition to succeed.
108. If you ever sing the dawn, then please also embrace the night.
109. All victories are insignificant compared to the victory of conquering oneself.
110. What matters in life is not where you stand, but what direction you are facing.
111. People always cherish what they don't get and forget what they have.
112. A person can succeed in almost anything he has unlimited enthusiasm for.
113. Every successful person has a beginning. The courage to start can only find the way to success.
114. If you want to have a flawless friendship, you may not find friends in a lifetime.
115. With less preset expectations, the care for people will be more comfortable.
116. Thoughts are like drills. You must concentrate on a bit to drill down to have strength.
117. With the greatest hope, prepare for the worst and plan for the worst.
118. The greatest achievement in life is being able to stand up from failure.
119. Without saliva and sweat, there are no successful tears.
120. When you can't jump from the first floor to the third floor, don't forget to take the stairs. Keep in mind that great success often doesn't happen overnight. You must learn to break down your goals and implement them gradually.