1. Fate is immutable. What can change is our attitude towards fate.
2, always grateful, do not think that everything is right.
3. Use strong desires as a backing to achieve your dreams, make desires fanatic, and make it the most important thing in your mind.
4. Poor people do not mean people who have no money, but people who have no dreams.
5. It is not necessary for a person to have money but no money, but if the person has no dreams, the person is poor.
6. If a person's desire is only to pursue money and power, he will never be satisfied and he will never be happy.
7. The most beautiful scenery in life is sometimes not depicted in thick ink. It may be a faint footprint, but it is hidden in the softest part of our soul.
8. A person with a career pursuit can make his "dream" higher. Although it was a dream at the beginning, as long as you keep doing it and don't give up easily, the dream can come true.
9. Regardless of the age, the characteristics of youth always embrace various ideals and fantasies. This is not a problem, but a valuable quality.
10. It's hard to say what can't be done, because yesterday's dream can be the hope of today, and it can also become the reality of tomorrow.
11. The most pitiful human nature is: we always dream of a wonderful rose garden in the sky, instead of admiring the rose that opened in our window today.
12. In fact, there can be innocent friendship between boys and girls, but if you treat him in an ambiguous way at the beginning, then you do n’t have a blue-faced confidant.
13. People can only survive if they have material things, and they can only talk about life if they have dreams. Do you want to understand the difference between living and living? Animals live, and people live.
14. The hardest thing to find in the world is love, the hardest thing to return is human feelings, the hardest thing to find is friendship, the hardest thing to find is affection, the hardest thing to find is true feelings, the hardest thing is ruthless, and the cutest thing is when you smile expression.
15. Life is like climbing a hill, you have to take it step by step. -Ding Ling
16. When you were young, you prepared the materials and wanted to build a bridge to the moon, or to build two palaces or temples on the ground. Living to middle age, finally decided to build a shed.
17. Do one thing calmly, but at the beginning, stick to it. -(Greece) Bias
18. The acquaintance of human beings is worth knowing; the acquaintance of human beings is worth knowing. -Mencius
19. Ordinary and simple dreams, we use that only faith to support that dream.
20. No heart will be hurt by pursuing dreams. When you really want something, the whole universe will unite to help you complete it.
21. In order to achieve great things, in addition to dreams, you must act.
22. Everything now is to weave wings for future dreams and let dreams spread their wings in reality.
23. Dreamers who do not abandon painstaking pursuits, as long as they do not stop pursuing, you will be bathed in the glory of dreams.
24. Many times, we are rich in our pockets but poor in our heads; we have dreams but we lack thoughts.
25. Genius is like this. Lifelong hard work is genius. -Mendeleev
26. What we know is limited, and what we do not know is infinite. -Laplace
27. The blue of the sky is your pursuit of the future, and the boundlessness of the sea is your yearning for the future; as long as you work tirelessly, you will eventually create a better tomorrow.
28. It is not a mountain, but what needs to be climbed is life; not a deep, but what needs to be crossed is itself.
29. Because the reefs have firm beliefs, they can arouse beautiful waves; youth is extraordinarily colorful because of the pursuit of lofty.
30. Life is a circle. Some people have not walked out of the circle drawn by destiny for a lifetime. He just doesn't know that every point on the circle has a soaring tangent.
31. Unremitting struggle can bring glory to life; study hard, and illuminate your mind.
32. On the way to achieving the ideal, all interference must be eliminated, especially those beautiful temptations.
33. Don't wait for every light to go out before you look forward to the light; don't wait for the wings to be broken before you miss the broad blue sky.
34. You are treated as you are treated by others.
35. Sometimes your dream is a kind of happiness, and sometimes your dreams are a kind of happiness.
36. Work hard, the stars are hidden deep in your soul; make a long dream, and each dream will surpass your goal.
37. Heat cannot be removed, but heat can be removed; poverty cannot be sent, and poverty can be sent. The greatness of great men is not that there are no peaks and troughs, but that they can be calm at the peaks and calm during the troughs.
38, the human heart is divided into good and bad, the Tao heart is understand; good and bad are dreams, understand the most sober. The red dust and the tumultuous world are nothing but a dream in a dream; the only valuable thing is to understand that there was nothing at all.
39. Dust returns to dust, and soil returns to soil. Each person's shortcomings should be changed. Returning the collected shortcomings of others will have a calm mood. Distinguish between my affairs, human affairs, and heavenly affairs.
40, people will cry in their lifetime, laughter was learned later. So sadness is a low-level instinct, while happiness is a higher-level ability.
41. Honesty is a board and frankness is another board. These two boards can hold you straight.
42. My mother's eyes are my motivation for forging ahead; my mother's wrinkles are my growth ladder.
43. Some people say that walking at night and being trusted by strangers is a kind of happiness; some people say that being in a difficult situation and being hugged by their friends is a kind of happiness; and some people are saying that being out and being cared for by their loved ones is a kind of happiness.
44. Happiness is a smile, a love, and a calm life. Happiness is talking, communication, and sharing of happiness.
45. Happiness is a scent of flowers. The flower blooms deep in your heart. Only a gentle breeze will blow out the fragrance that will make you intoxicated.
46. Happiness is a treasure of life and a love for life.
47. "Tourism" is from the place where you are tired, to the place where others are tired.
48. In the same face of wind and rain, those with umbrellas can calmly appreciate them, and those without umbrellas can turn into chickens; likewise in the face of adversity, wise men turn evil into blessings.
49. Resentment can only create resentment, and pressure can only teach it. Until the war in the heart does not subside, there is no peace in the world; until wisdom does not live, it is only a concept.
50. What to show off and what is missing; to cover up and inferiority. The so-called normal people are just people with better self-defense. Real mental health is unguarded and unharmed.
51. The world lives hard, and everything is to prove themselves. But because he mistakes himself and treats delusion as truth, he futilely circulates in temporary defeat.
52. If you regard the people around you as the devil, you live in hell; if you regard the people around you as an angel, you live in heaven.
53. Two people share only half of the pain, and two people share one joy but two joys.
54. The simplest thing is persistence, and the hardest thing is persistence.
55. The greatness of the sea is because it can hold thousands of rivers; the ordinaryness of the sea is because it comes from little by little.
56. The true self is self-evident and need not be proven. Find the person who truly is you, do not seek to be valued, do not require comprehension, wait and see, and care for the world in peace and tranquility.
57. For habits, desires, and emotions, it is better to control them than to lead them; to be their masters, not slaves or opponents. This has a strategic height and is not prone to deviations. It ’s hard to find good luck and success for those who are introduced to you by meaningful things. They must learn to accept, and do n’t want to listen to others ’ideas.
58. Life is a short journey of life on earth.
59. The more natural the mentality, the more acceptable others will be. Speaking with emotion, even if it is reasonable, it is difficult for others to accept or even conflict; it is not acceptance of reason, but emotion.
60, do not neglect to do good, undoubtedly go to evil. Respect for the upper without sorrow, and for the lower and the lower. Doing public welfare with utilitarianism will inevitably become commercial; while doing business with altruism, why is business non-public welfare?
61. You can't squeeze a drop of milk if you try harder on the bull.
62. In addition to teeth, there is love.
63. It is a very person who finds a very large part of common sense.
64. Since many people agree that life is a book, there should be no fuss if there are a few typos in it.
65. Sometimes the explanation is unnecessary. The enemy does not believe your explanation. Friends do not need your explanation.
66. Regardless of the page from which a book is viewed, it will not attract you after 5 minutes, please throw it away without hesitation.
67. Getting older does not mean maturity. Real maturity lies in seeing through.
68. Pride is the egg of victory, but what has hatched is defeat.
69. Difficulties in starting a business must be hard work.
70, passion, this is the wind full of sails. The wind sometimes blows off the sails; but without the wind, a sailboat cannot sail.
71. The more I feel that I am great, the less I am great; the more I understand that there is nothing great, in fact, I am more amazing. Therefore, the Holy is not self-sacrificing, so is holy, and the other is not self-sacrificing, so is holy.
72. Gold is more pure than gold ore because of impurities; saints are more intelligent than ordinary people because they have eliminated confusion. Gold ore must be purified before it can be arbitrarily forged; the human heart must return to its original position before freedom can be applied.
73. Pride is the egg of victory, but what has hatched is defeat.
74. Passion. This is the wind full of sails. The wind sometimes blows off the sails; but without the wind, a sailboat cannot sail.
75. Don't wait for every light to go out before you look forward to the light; don't wait for your wings to be broken before you miss the broad blue sky.
76. People will cry all their lives, and laughter was learned later. So sadness is a low-level instinct, while happiness is a higher-level ability.
77. If you regard the people around you as the devil, you live in hell; if you regard the people around you as an angel, you live in heaven.
78. Two people share only half of the pain, and two people share one joy but two joys.
79. The simplest thing is persistence, and the hardest thing is persistence.
80. Learn to be strong and be a camel in the desert that will never cry!
81. The blue sky is your pursuit of the future, and the vastness of the sea is your yearning for the future; as long as you work tirelessly, you will eventually create a better tomorrow.
82. Because the reefs have firm beliefs, they can stir up beautiful waves; youth is extraordinarily colorful because of the pursuit of lofty.
83. Life is a circle. Some people have not walked out of the circle drawn by destiny for a lifetime. He just doesn't know that every point on the circle has a soaring tangent.
84. Unremitting struggle can bring glory to life; study hard, and illuminate your mind.
85. The calm surface of the lake can not exercise an inexperienced sailor; the comfortable life cannot create the great man of the times.
86. If you ever sang dawn, then please also embrace the night.
87. Ideal is a banner, faith is a torch.
88. Use ideals to make paper and diligent to write pens to express your magnificent youth.
89. In the way to achieve the ideal, we must eliminate all interference, especially to see those beautiful temptations.
90. How much is belief worth? Belief is worthless, and sometimes it's even just a good faith deception. However, once you persist, it will appreciate quickly.
91. Dangdang is lofty, writing sincerely spring and autumn.
92. Without reefs, there will be no beautiful waves; without setbacks, there will be no magnificent life.
93. Aspiring people set up long-term goals, while unmotivated people set up long-term goals.
94. Firm a conviction, success is in sight.
95. Weeds can't cover the sun's rays, and difficulties can't stop the steps of the brave.
96. If every day in life is treated like the last day in life, life will be more exciting.
97. The reason why a meteor is beautiful is in the process of burning, and the reason why life is beautiful is in the process of struggle.
98, "Tiandao pay diligence", maybe you don't necessarily get paid for what you pay, but you won't get paid if you don't.
99, fallen leaves care about their own dance; meteors pay attention to the last moment of light; we should cherish the entire process of our lives.
100. A person who wants to know but does not care if others think he has knowledge; a person who does not care about seeking knowledge but is very concerned about whether he can be regarded as knowledgeable by others.